Is it the start of the end of aam aadmi party (operation sheeshmahal, sharab ghotala)?

randomGuy

15 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Oh come on..  Now we can say the same with 65, 71, 67 Nathula,  Cho La (under new PM Indira with China)  86 Sumdrong Chu with China. 

In 99 always remember Vajpayee ordered Indian troops to not cross LoC even though we had every right to as Paxtan had crossed it first.  We didn't so...  Not a single stretch of land was gained.  

Peak Congress was a sight to behold.  MMS, PM Modi both don't hold a candle to that stuff. 

Ok. It's obvious you don't know what Kargil was about. Other than under Indira Gandhi congress who was a strong leader militarily but a disaster economically, congress has always been the opposite of progress. 

Edited by bharathh

2 minutes ago, bharathh said:

Ok. It's obvious you don't know what Kargil was about. Other than under Indira Gandhi congress who was a strong leader militarily but a disaster economically, congress has always been the opposite of progress. 

Future generation may say the same about Modi G...  Hindsight is always 20/20.

Kargil was a intelligence failure. Also  PAF didn't even involve in it. 

We lost so many bravehearts due to massive intelligence failure.  GoI went on a emergency shopping spree for Ammunition to Israel. 

Anyways point is we can't predict what future would look like.  So all this talk of who is better is futile when we already have nothing concrete to show against enemies since 1999.  Luckily Paxtan is in a economic mess but western powers are hell bent on reviving it so we need to find the answer soon. 

Maybe a future BJP/Congress leader can do something about it. 

Modi kept his image clean & didn't took bold measures.  Upto to Future PM,  Yogi Hemanta,  RaGa,  Pilot who ever comes on top. 

You like BJP,  I prefer Congress...  For different reasons.  I wanted Modi in 2014 as I think this country constantly needs change after 10 years.  He had fresh ideas back then..  Offers nothing anymore. 

I don't like AAP or Western funded regional parties.  That's my preference. 

5 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Don’t put words in my mouth. I never claimed BJP was corruption-free. Yes, to say Modi owns all the money that Adani makes, is far-fetched and idiotic. Arvind Kejarival said this on the Delhi assembly, where he cannot be held liable in court. Buzdil saala. 

A lot from Congress, SP, RLD, JDS have joined BJP and viceversa. So corruption has crept in all parties. Can’t allege that to top leadership in BJP unlike other parties. 

In India top has seldom been corrupt. People below them is another story. Right now BJP is using its power against opposition, a game they should never play.

7 hours ago, bharathh said:

Wow.. A congress supporter.. Lol.. You are a brave person to say it out loud! Best wishes

Congress is in favour of 1. banning Bajrang dal (meaning they don't want Hindus to defend themselves) 2. Having Different civil Codes for Muslims and the rest of India. 3. In favour of article 370. 4. Against CAA. 5 in favour of Muslim reservation 6.  leaders such as digvijay singh who would launch books such as 26/11-RSS sazish.

Many a times it is the caste and religion based reasons why people support some party... such as a UP yadav or Muslim could support SP because he is a yadav/Muslim.... this guy might also have similar reasons...

8 hours ago, Khota said:

In India top has seldom been corrupt. People below them is another story. Right now BJP is using its power against opposition, a game they should never play.

Can’t say the say the same for IG, Rajiv Gandhi, Sonia , Rahul, Priyanka , Vadras. Yadavs of UP, Bihar, Gowdas of JDS, Karunanidhi and now Stalin, YSR and his kids, KCR and kids, Mamta and her nephew. Corrupt to the core.Nothing on Patnaiks. 

1 minute ago, coffee_rules said:

Can’t say the say the same for IG, Rajiv Gandhi, Sonia , Rahul, Priyanka , Vadras. Yadavs of UP, Bihar, Gowdas of JDS, Karunanidhi and now Stalin, YSR and his kids, KCR and kids, Mamta and her nephew. Corrupt to the core.Nothing on Patnaiks. 

Shastri, IG, PVN, MMS, Atal, Rajiv I think on personal level were not corrupt. Parties are different story.

50 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Narasimha Rao, Deve Gowda - the list goes on. If we include the cabinet ministers of Congress/UPA, coalition govts, the list would be neverending

3 hours ago, bharathh said:

Narasimha Rao, Deve Gowda - the list goes on. If we include the cabinet ministers of Congress/UPA, coalition govts, the list would be neverending

Narasimha Rao, you are so wrong.

Gowda, maybe.

8 hours ago, randomGuy said:

Congress is in favour of 1. banning Bajrang dal (meaning they don't want Hindus to defend themselves) 2. Having Different civil Codes for Muslims and the rest of India. 3. In favour of article 370. 4. Against CAA. 5 in favour of Muslim reservation 6.  leaders such as digvijay singh who would launch books such as 26/11-RSS sazish.

Many a times it is the caste and religion based reasons why people support some party... such as a UP yadav or Muslim could support SP because he is a yadav/Muslim.... this guy might also have similar reasons...

You can say the same with BJP inviting ISI back in 2014 after Pathankot terror attacks. ...  Nothing can top this actually.  I am still amazed how in the heck that happened? 

Twitter Insta would have exploded had it happened now lmao

7 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

You can say the same with BJP inviting ISI back in 2014 after Pathankot terror attacks. ...  Nothing can top this actually.  I am still amazed how in the heck that happened? 

Twitter Insta would have exploded had it happened now lmao

Bro at least get your facts in order. 

2016 was when Pathankot happened

Since you are such a stickler for facts and numbers anything you say must be meaningless and false now. 

Edited by bharathh

1 hour ago, bharathh said:

Bro at least get your facts in order. 

2016 was when Pathankot happened

Since you are such a stickler for facts and numbers anything you say must be meaningless and false now. 

Probably got mixed up with events of inviting Nawaz Sharif during swearing in ceremony but the point still stands doesn't it? 

Which makes it even more weird to think that pappi jhappi Aman ki Asha lasted for more than 2 years.. And even Pathankot terror attack couldn't deter it:whack2:

Edited by Lone Wolf

7 hours ago, Khota said:

Narasimha Rao, you are so wrong.

Gowda, maybe.

"Gowda , maybe " - understatement of the year. 

Interesting tidbit was that he made more than 3000cr during early 2000s and he parked it with the Vokkaliga sects pontiff. The pontiff promptly spent all of that on development works in the region and Gowda did not have enough money to contest all seats in Karnataka in 2009 elections :giggle:

2 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

Probably got mixed up with events of inviting Nawaz Sharif during swearing in ceremony but the point still stands doesn't it? 

Which makes it even more weird to think that pappi jhappi Aman ki Asha lasted for more than 2 years.. And even Pathankot terror attack couldn't deter it:whack2:

You got the year wrong. The most important thing. Anything you say after that shows lack of credibility. 

What would a foreigner think reading your post? They would think that the current government invited ppl to India like the cuck MMS government. 

12 minutes ago, bharathh said:

You got the year wrong. The most important thing. Anything you say after that shows lack of credibility. 

What would a foreigner think reading your post? They would think that the current government invited ppl to India like the cuck MMS government. 

But they did invite Nawaz Sharif & later ISI...  Aap chronology samajhiye janab:phehe:

27 minutes ago, bharathh said:

How does any of that matter? You got the year wrong. Being correct about numbers is your stand right? 

Mental gymnastics on full swing alright:laugh:  Party loyalty> Country for you lot I understand :hatsoff:

I am correct on numbers but your entire fundamentals seem on shaky ground mate:egg:

2 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

Mental gymnastics on full swing alright:laugh:  Party loyalty> Country for you lot I understand :hatsoff:

I am correct on numbers but your entire fundamentals seem on shaky ground mate:egg:

Oh bhai.. You made the same arguments so eloquently in another thread. Surely you aren't going back on that now? 

3 hours ago, diga said:

"Gowda , maybe " - understatement of the year. 

Interesting tidbit was that he made more than 3000cr during early 2000s and he parked it with the Vokkaliga sects pontiff. The pontiff promptly spent all of that on development works in the region and Gowda did not have enough money to contest all seats in Karnataka in 2009 elections :giggle:

But not Rao.

7 hours ago, Khota said:

But not Rao.

Check out his association with Harshad Mehta and how much he was paid by Mehta for help in closing his cases. 

Also, why he was arrested in 1996 - the first time a PM was ever arrested in India. He was let go due to absence of evidence which suddenly disappeared. 

His sons still get caught in scams like the Urea scam from last year. Narasimha Rao was not the angel you think.