Prigozhin's Coup

sandeep

Pretty insane what's happening all of a sudden in Russia. If this new guy is successful at toppling Putin will be interesting to see how the West react. He is after all a designated criminal. 

Even if he isn't successful will be hugely taxing on Putin. Definitely will see huge purges in the military for those allowing this to happen. 

5 minutes ago, bharathh said:

Pretty insane what's happening all of a sudden in Russia. If this new guy is successful at toppling Putin will be interesting to see how the West react. He is after all a designated criminal. 

Even if he isn't successful will be hugely taxing on Putin. Definitely will see huge purges in the military for those allowing this to happen. 

Him being criminal won't be hurdle. I mean post war most US presidents are war criminals of one kind or another. 

But there is bad surprise coming to those who think Putin successor might be solution. I hope I am wrong. 

8 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

Him being criminal won't be hurdle. I mean post war most US presidents are war criminals of one kind or another. 

But there is bad surprise coming to those who think Putin successor might be solution. I hope I am wrong. 

It will be dangerous for India and that area for sure if the current govt is toppled. China will be waiting to get its claws into Russia after this. All those nukes, the race to own the Arctic... Everything falling into place for China. This will be bad for the world in general

5 minutes ago, bharathh said:

It will be dangerous for India and that area for sure if the current govt is toppled. China will be waiting to get its claws into Russia after this. All those nukes, the race to own the Arctic... Everything falling into place for China. This will be bad for the world in general

China is already there recently they visited Russia and had some agreements.

1 hour ago, bharathh said:

True... But they can openly go after the Arctic now by supporting whoever wins. Russia is already enfeebled and desperately needs help as it is cornered by the West. China can ride over roughshod to take control of Eastern Russia

AIM's reading is the same. Putin might be mild compared to next guy. Stupid neocons gunning for glory don't care for secondary effects. 

Russia successfully completed its final form into turning into another failed state with Nukes.Their weapons are a laughing stock and their army is worse.This should be a wake up call for India,they need to keep russia at arms length,any deep ties will severely come back to bite.

6 hours ago, cowboysfan said:

Russia successfully completed its final form into turning into another failed state with Nukes.Their weapons are a laughing stock and their army is worse.This should be a wake up call for India,they need to keep russia at arms length,any deep ties will severely come back to bite.

You should never cut ties with your partners even when they are in bad state. This is all temporary. We shouldn’t align to anyone. Alignment means you are blindly following one power vs other.