• BJP+ 300-320
    • BJP+ 272-300
    • Hung Parliament- Operation Lotus
    • Hung Parliament- INDIA operation
    • INDIA 272+
    • Aayega to Modi hi - idc about numbers
    • Poltics gayi bhad mein NRIs murdabad

19 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

Today I learnt a new logic in Indian politics. Less turnout effects the incumbent and jeans opposition is winning. 

i said it is unique to indian elections because congress and indi alliance have minoriteis who always vote .this is quite different from say the the US election where Black and latinos have to be cajoled into voting.

Listening at debates, looks like both INDI and NDA are down ie Neither is sure what has happened. 

9% srop is big. I can only speculate but this situation can only be because voters across party line didn’t turn up

6 minutes ago, cowboysfan said:

interesting Annamalai just said on news18 that they will win double digit seats and get more than 25% vote,lets see.

Not possible in TN..15 to 17 percent is what i expect with 2 to 3 seats max

41 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Saharanpur,  Udhampur (Dr Jitendra)  and Coimbatore Day 1 confirmed gains so far for opposition. 

Grapevine is that based on how RaGa fares in Wayanad, he will decide to contest in Rae bareli or Amethi. Who knows he might win in 2 seats!

27 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Grapevine is that based on how RaGa fares in Wayanad, he will decide to contest in Rae bareli or Amethi. Who knows he might win in 2 seats!

Idk if he has even bothered doing rallies in Amethi or not??  His trusted jernails may have provided him some aasmani logic to not even bother turning up. 

It would be too late to invest in Amethi right now...  But Irani hasn't done anything as well..  So there's that.  

Rae Bareli... Where is Pinki on that one?  Damaad bhi bol raha tha Amethi mai jaana hai usne. 

Kaiserganj seems safer bet for Family as of now.  Brij Bhushan is on the ropes...  Jats have totally turned on him. 

Edited by Lone Wolf

In a way BJP losing badly in TN will hopefully force Modi g to stop wasting his time there....  Tamils simply can't be appeased...  Need Danda poltics as simple as that. 

Focus on Infrastructure and development projects in North and reward his voters.

People are saying Annamalai may have robbed BJP by creating fake hype...  Paise khaa gya saare :no:

5 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

In a way BJP losing badly in TN will hopefully force Modi g to stop wasting his time there....  Tamils simply can't be appeased...  Need Danda poltics as simple as that. 

Focus on Infrastructure and development projects in North and reward his voters.

People are saying Annamalai may have robbed BJP by creating fake hype...  Paise khaa gya saare :no:

No...atleast vote share is increased

15 minutes ago, rish said:

The only way to capture TN is to start from small villages and towns fora few years before focussing on chennai

TN is about alliances and this is where NDA is growing but not yet reached the critical level.

If parties contest individually LS, BJP would comfortably be 2nd largest party of the state today. 

Also, TN politics shows the overall cowardice of Hindus all over India. The Stalin anti Hindu statements should have completely eroded the party, yet it is here to stay. Zero collectivity , full of amnesia are many Hindus… 

24 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Commonsense says, this election BJP has to fight for second place in TN.  Annamalai is young. He will get BJP where it deserves to be.

In past, when they showed voter queue there used to be a big percentage of anti BJP vote Bank. This time, Not sure if I saw that.

14 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Annamalai is a long term project. He's still only 39, 14 years younger than Pappu. Even if he does lose Coimbatore, he has surely boosted BJP's vote %age in TN. Will definitely win a 2-3 seats this time. Not a bad investment.