Vivek Ramaswamy - US Presidential candidate.

ravishingravi

I’m no American but I’ve noticed Vivek has the intellect to push a nuanced viewpoint that sounds Trumpian if taken as a headline but actually contains more than a grain of truth. Example - climate agenda is a hoax (the headline) but climate change due to man he concedes is real. He does this often and with good effect. He will go far.

3 hours ago, bsriharsha said:

Fake smile. Fake everything. 

But then I suppose the only saving grace is he's the only person who's against Nato involvement in the madness called Ukraine. That's a plus in my book. 

He is spot on when it comes to Ukraine...  Even DeSantis is in low key agreement with him over this.  But he is not that open about it & has left a wiggle room for him. 

Rest of all his policies are batsh*t crazy...  He said he started reading about Foreign policy 6 months ago lol. 

2 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

which video are you watching ?

Lol you must be hearing what bullshi* he is selling to Evangelicals...  God is one & he believes in Judeo Christian values blah blah... 

Reminds me of Pathetic Bobby Jindal Tag line back in 2016...  Tanned & ready lmfao:phehe:

All that they still call them Satan worshippers... 

And now both RW & LW media is on his a** for calling him out for Israel lol..  (Even though he was kinda right there) 

He is a slimy mfer & a con man...  

Now, he’s getting some traction from the Libertarians! He called a racist black congresswoman a member of KKK as she said they don’t want brown skins to represent brown voices whatever it means 

We

Edited by coffee_rules

48 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Lol you must be hearing what bullshi* he is selling to Evangelicals...  God is one & he believes in Judeo Christian values blah blah... 

Reminds me of Pathetic Bobby Jindal Tag line back in 2016...  Tanned & ready lmfao:phehe:

All that they still call them Satan worshippers... 

And now both RW & LW media is on his a** for calling him out for Israel lol..  (Even though he was kinda right there) 

He is a slimy mfer & a con man...  

I don't recall Bobby Jindal saying he was or is a Hindu. This guy does and also says he is not running for pastor in chief. As far as con men go he is not doing a good job. Pissing off far right far left blacks and neocons. If he is con man he is not doing a good job of it. 

22 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Now, he’s getting some traction from the Libertarians! He called a racist black congresswoman a member of KKK as she said they don’t want brown skins to represent brown voices whatever it means 

We

Watch his latest one with Hannity...  When Fox News has turned on him for his comments on Israel. 

I feel for this dude though...  When he says something correct he gets blasted by both RW & LW media outlets. 

You just can't cross Israeli lobby in US..  No matter who you are let alone a Brown Hindu man

3 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

I don't recall Bobby Jindal saying he was or is a Hindu. This guy does and also says he is not running for pastor in chief. As far as con men go he is not doing a good job. Pissing off far right far left blacks and neocons. If he is con man he is not doing a good job of it. 

That's exactly what a con man is...  He called Trump's a sore loser in his book last year & now he is trying to deny it & also supported Mike Pence on his actions on January 6 & now he is denying it. 

He wrote a lot of good things in his book which he is now not admitting to & getting called out for. 

I am not even getting to what silly podcasts he is doing &,  doing constant flip flops lol on 9/11 & in the end said that was not his core issue lmfao

He is not pissing off Far Right but trying to pander them Non stop. 

Now that even Fox news has turned on him...  For his comments on Israel & stopping the finding...  One panelist said his foreign policies are crazy...  Which they are tbh. 

Mike Pence schooled him on executive orders a VP can do the other day...  This dude is a con man who is telling what those MAGA voters want to hear. 

1 hour ago, Lone Wolf said:

Watch his latest one with Hannity...  When Fox News has turned on him for his comments on Israel. 

I feel for this dude though...  When he says something correct he gets blasted by both RW & LW media outlets. 

You just can't cross Israeli lobby in US..  No matter who you are let alone a Brown Hindu man

He won’t even reach there, the powers that maybe will cut him short much before the primaries are done. I think IS will forever aid Israel no matter what and that is how it has been and rightly so.

17 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

He won’t even reach there, the powers that maybe will cut him short much before the primaries are done. I think IS will forever aid Israel no matter what and that is how it has been and rightly so.

He is actually saying lot of crazy things out there...  He sure got eyeballs after the debate  but he is overdoing his Trump 2.0 antics.

Establishment has got plenty of ammo to blast this guy now. 

It is sad coz he had good potential. 

Andrew Yang in 2020 at least had young voters lol

14 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

He is actually saying lot of crazy things out there...  He sure got eyeballs after the debate  but he is overdoing his Trump 2.0 antics.

Establishment has got plenty of ammo to blast this guy now. 

It is sad coz he had good potential. 

Andrew Yang in 2020 at least had young voters lol

So his best bet is to get traction and mainstream himself. Its typical playbook for politicians now. Meloni from Italy has done it well. He is pitching for VP or plan B for trump. I think its smart strategy. As for being a conman, I dont know any successful and ambitious politician who isn't.

Edited by ravishingravi

2 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

So his best bet is to get traction and mainstream himself. Its typical playbook for politicians now. Meloni from Italy has done it well. He is pitching for VP or plan B for trump. I think its smart strategy. As for being a conman, I dont know any successful and ambitious politician who isn't.

Your infatuation with him is wrongfully placed. It is over for this loser.

3 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

I know that but he is nothing special...  A typical con man and a salesman with no idea how things work in reality.

That being said if he was white or Christian all of that would work in his benefit like it did for Trump.  Unfortunately Far Right his target audience despises Hindus & are racist af. 

America either ways is better off without him in a position of power. 

1 hour ago, Lone Wolf said:

I know that but he is nothing special...  A typical con man and a salesman with no idea how things work in reality.

That being said if he was white or Christian all of that would work in his benefit like it did for Trump.  Unfortunately Far Right his target audience despises Hindus & are racist af. 

America either ways is better off without him in a position of power. 

To be in power you don't have to be special. Just resilient and convincing and have the support of masses. Literally one has to be a conman to be a politician. Conman is compliment for a politician. By repeating it again and again as though it's a disqualification, you seem to have been conned yourself into believing that others are not. 

1 hour ago, ravishingravi said:

To be in power you don't have to be special. Just resilient and convincing and have the support of masses. Literally one has to be a conman to be a politician. Conman is compliment for a politician. By repeating it again and again as though it's a disqualification, you seem to have been conned yourself into believing that others are not. 

My operative phrase?  Sab kaminey hai.  Thing is, he is trying to position himself as a non-politician outsider, but is displaying every attribute of a run-of-the-mill weasely politician - in abundance.