Vivek Ramaswamy - US Presidential candidate.

ravishingravi

4 hours ago, goose said:

So some Muslims hate Hindus (often Indians to be precise) so what. They have their reasons.  You don’t need a word for it in the lexicon that just dignifies it to a wider audience. You can’t add ‘phobic’ whenever someone dislikes you. There is nothing to be feared in Hinduism. Was there a word for it in Mughal times genuine question. 

It’s not just about a few Muslims. Read the paper published.  There is widespread hatred just like Jews, that they are more affluent than others. LeLis even said this as the reason for KP genocide. It’s more to do with hatred than fear of Hinduism. Because there is no fight back or backlash, they get away with anything. This is also the reason for black labeling Hindutva as militant! 

Ramaswamy’s strength comes almost entirely from polls conducted over the internet, according to a POLITICO analysis. In internet surveys over the past month — the vast majority of which are conducted among panels of people who sign up ahead of time to complete polls, often for financial incentives — Ramaswamy earns an average of 7.8 percent, a clear third behind Trump and DeSantis.

In polls conducted mostly or partially over the telephone, in which people are contacted randomly, not only does Ramaswamy lag his average score — he’s way back in seventh place, at just 2.6 percent.
https://www.politico.com/news/2023/08/12/vivek-ramaswamy-polls-rise-00110937

A reality check! In true numbers, he is 7th in ranking….

18 minutes ago, someone said:

Ramaswamy’s strength comes almost entirely from polls conducted over the internet, according to a POLITICO analysis. In internet surveys over the past month — the vast majority of which are conducted among panels of people who sign up ahead of time to complete polls, often for financial incentives — Ramaswamy earns an average of 7.8 percent, a clear third behind Trump and DeSantis.

In polls conducted mostly or partially over the telephone, in which people are contacted randomly, not only does Ramaswamy lag his average score — he’s way back in seventh place, at just 2.6 percent.
https://www.politico.com/news/2023/08/12/vivek-ramaswamy-polls-rise-00110937

A reality check! In true numbers, he is 7th in ranking….

He knows that as well...  Racist mofos ain't going for a guy with a name like him.  That's just how majority of republican core voters work.  At least Bobby Jindal had Bobby name going for him lol

That's why he is Pandering to Trump & riding him Non stop to gain respect among his fans..  The off chance he doesn't makes it. 

Using him as a political slingshot to get ahead. 

It's a perfectly fine strategy too I think.  

My best bet is he will drop out & probably will look to find a spot in Cabinet. 

This guy would totally destroy biden in the debate & it would be a bloodbath.  But the fact is he is not white & he is not Christian to gain favor with white supremacists.  They will say good things about him but choose a white guy every time over him. 

8 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

He knows that as well...  Racist mofos ain't going for a guy with a name like him.  That's just how majority of republican core voters work.  At least Bobby Jindal had Bobby name going for him lol

That's why he is Pandering to Trump & riding him Non stop to gain respect among his fans..  The off chance he doesn't makes it. 

Using him as a political slingshot to get ahead. 

It's a perfectly fine strategy too I think.  

My best bet is he will drop out & probably will look to find a spot in Cabinet. 

This guy would totally destroy biden in the debate & it would be a bloodbath.  But the fact is he is not white & he is not Christian to gain favor with white supremacists.  They will say good things about him but choose a white guy every time over him. 

even a chimp could do that, so it's not saying much

On 8/14/2023 at 1:14 AM, coffee_rules said:

It’s not just about a few Muslims. Read the paper published.  There is widespread hatred just like Jews, that they are more affluent than others. LeLis even said this as the reason for KP genocide. It’s more to do with hatred than fear of Hinduism. Because there is no fight back or backlash, they get away with anything. This is also the reason for black labeling Hindutva as militant! 

it’s more the word. it screams victimhood which Hindus typically reject. 

DeSantis is looking to attack him at the upcoming debate...  His ideas are too radical overall & that Taiwan stance will surely be brought up sometime. 

I think his foreign policy game is off somewhat.  

And how he counters the obvious attack at his faith & how he is trying to attract Evangelicals. 

Feels like leftists in India are endorsing this guy too. 

He is turning heads for sure.   Debate stage will show how far he can go. 

If he can deliver a KO to DeSantis...  It would go a long way for him. 

1 hour ago, Lone Wolf said:

DeSantis is looking to attack him at the upcoming debate...  His ideas are too radical overall & that Taiwan stance will surely be brought up sometime. 

I think his foreign policy game is off somewhat.  

And how he counters the obvious attack at his faith & how he is trying to attract Evangelicals. 

Feels like leftists in India are endorsing this guy too. 

He is turning heads for sure.   Debate stage will show how far he can go. 

If he can deliver a KO to DeSantis...  It would go a long way for him. 

He is an outsider obviously his foreign policy is not great but us military enterprise will not let that happen. But I understand where he is coming from US citizens are tired of Ukraine war and don’t want to spend billions in Ukraine. Don’t think desantis is going to attach him on that m.

On 8/17/2023 at 8:34 AM, goose said:

it’s more the word. it screams victimhood which Hindus typically reject. 

Hindus are realizing that they are at the receiving end of the short stick. Take the caste bill in California SB403, blatant misinformation about caste discrimination in US. The communication on that bill is falsehood spread blatantly and can profile Hindus as racist as Nazis. The academia’s promotion of a conference called Dismantling Hindutva is nothing but fake information on Hinduism. Trash like Audrey Tushkey target Hindu organizations like HAF as having links to terrorist organizations like “RSS”. If someone is targeting an organization like RSS as terrorists, we need to call them out and not hide behind this passive negativity BS. 

9 hours ago, gattaca said:

He is an outsider obviously his foreign policy is not great but us military enterprise will not let that happen. But I understand where he is coming from US citizens are tired of Ukraine war and don’t want to spend billions in Ukraine. Don’t think desantis is going to attach him on that m.

His Ukraine stance is somewhat decent or understandable (could be very unpopular though) and likely to annoy allies in Europe. 

But he also said under him US won't defend Taiwan against China after 2028.  This type of stuff will eventually get to him..   He should not have made this claim as a newbie I am afraid.  You can't flip from something like this

6 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

His Ukraine stance is somewhat decent or understandable (could be very unpopular though) and likely to annoy allies in Europe. 

But he also said under him US won't defend Taiwan against China after 2028.  This type of stuff will eventually get to him..   He should not have made this claim as a newbie I am afraid.  You can't flip from something like this

The underlying message is what is missed defending directly vs indirectly. US is not defending Ukraine just providing money, sanctions against Russia and weapons. He also mentioned once US attains semiconductor independence we will not defend them. 

30 minutes ago, gattaca said:

The underlying message is what is missed defending directly vs indirectly. US is not defending Ukraine just providing money, sanctions against Russia and weapons. He also mentioned once US attains semiconductor independence we will not defend them. 

Yeah that's what is going to blow back at him...  This is a very long road to make stuff even comparable to TSMC independently. 

Either way giving up on a democratic regime completely just coz China wants it would be otherworldly foolish & signal the undeniable surrender of US to China in Asia. 

It is a stupid argument he is making.  He needs a lot of work on his foreign policy game.   He is acting like a more Trumpier version of Trump. 

Shutting down FBI,  IRS & making a hole into US Deep state is also unrealistic.   

As soon he gains more eyeballs..  Opponents will cash on these free hits he is offering. 

He is a articulate man I'll give him that but jeez he is a complete novice in that Foreign policy game.

Idk about his Israel stuff but Jews seem to be unhappy with him as well...  And we know Jewish lobby is strongest in the West. 

I am looking forward to his debate.  There are a lot of holes in what he has said so far.   

7 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

Yeah that's what is going to blow back at him...  This is a very long road to make stuff even comparable to TSMC independently. 

Either way giving up on a democratic regime completely just coz China wants it would be otherworldly foolish & signal the undeniable surrender of US to China in Asia. 

It is a stupid argument he is making.  He needs a lot of work on his foreign policy game.   He is acting like a more Trumpier version of Trump. 

Shutting down FBI,  IRS & making a hole into US Deep state is also unrealistic.   

As soon he gains more eyeballs..  Opponents will cash on these free hits he is offering. 

He is a articulate man I'll give him that but jeez he is a complete novice in that Foreign policy game.

Idk about his Israel stuff but Jews seem to be unhappy with him as well...  And we know Jewish lobby is strongest in the West. 

I am looking forward to his debate.  There are a lot of holes in what he has said so far.   

It's same kind of arguments that they made about Trump. And I almost bought into it. Yet this man got the Abraham peace accord. Would have been unthinkable. Many so called politicians with tink tanks with 8 years each of Obama and Bush could not call the bluff of China directly. Trump with his baniya buddhi called the bluff on China and Russia gas supply to Europe. 

Foreign relations is also prison of its own legacy and patronage. There are complex issues but sometimes folks make 4D chess out Checkers. Vivek's USP has been that he is unhinged and he will remain that way. He knows it's his best chance. Moment he sounds like a politician, it's over. Although I am nearly sure that he won't have free reign to move US foreign policy overnight. President is not the most powerful person unlike what some believe. 

Edited by ravishingravi

Look at reductionistic the questions are from the anchor here. “Will you sit with Putin?” is the level of an average American thinking as per him? The presenting campaigns and the primaries are thoroughly funded, set by others .  WEF or Soros or some rich masonry organizations engineer all elections (sounding like a conspiracy theorist)

There is of course a lot of average Joes calling him a Purim’s beeyatch already. 

7 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

It's same kind of arguments that they made about Trump. And I almost bought into it. Yet this man got the Abraham peace accord. Would have been unthinkable. Many so called politicians with tink tanks with 8 years each of Obama and Bush could not call the bluff of China directly. Trump with his baniya buddhi called the bluff on China and Russia gas supply to Europe. 

Foreign relations is also prison of its own legacy and patronage. There are complex issues but sometimes folks make 4D chess out Checkers. Vivek's USP has been that he is unhinged and he will remain that way. He knows it's his best chance. Moment he sounds like a politician, it's over. Although I am nearly sure that he won't have free reign to move US foreign policy overnight. President is not the most powerful person unlike what some believe. 

I am looking forward to see how he navigates that Taiwan question...  I watched someone on Fox also asked him a this question...  He didn't gave a straightforward response like he usually does or even in that Tucker interview. 

Media headlines are showing he will give up on Taiwan after 2028.  That's never a good look. 

So far its working for him but I hope he has better things to talk about more as I think he might do well at next week's debate with Trump not coming.