Breaking: India to be renamed as Bharat

rangeelaraja

13 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Also, unlike you, i didn't go running to mods or complain about him to anyone. How can i get anyone banned, when i have been posting here for just TWO DAYS after a 4 year break ? I merely exposed a Khali for being a Khali and people who found it unpalatable/too extreme banned him. In effect, i am the prosecution, not the judge or jury here. So you may stop whining. 

You wanna see anyone who is too scared to discuss and running around whining, look at yourself in the mirror for your comments in the moderation thread. 

Ulta chor kotwal ko dante = you.

Because your autocratic tendencies were on full disdplay. You repeated asked for him to being banned. You are a communist.

14 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

Your value system is not to read and not check facts and make stuff up as you go along. For 1 year you criticized the farm bill without reading a word.

I think that makes you a bigger fraud than Adani with lesser integrity.

I read the farm bill the first day it came out. 

6 minutes ago, Khota said:

Your bias is apparent against anyone who disagrees with you. You remind of the ring leader in 84 riots who liked to burn people's home.

you remind me of a khalistani supporter pretending to be Gandhi. 

How can i remind you of someone you were too young to remember in the first place, bacchey ?

4 minutes ago, Khota said:

Because your autocratic tendencies were on full disdplay. You repeated asked for him to being banned. You are a communist.

Show me one place where i asked for him to be banned to any moderator or admin. I simply stated my view- that he deserves to be banned. Its autocratic to have freedom of speech now ?

Funny how you changed tack and completely ignored my point re: your bias against Adani vs Apple, Indian govt institutions like SEBI vs their western counterparts, eh ?

Edited by Muloghonto

1 minute ago, Muloghonto said:

How can i remind you of someone you were too young to remember in the first place, bacchey ?

Show me one place where i asked for him to be banned to any moderator or admin. I simply stated my view- that he deserves to be banned. Its autocratic to have freedom of speech now ?

Funny how you changed tack and completely ignored my point re: your bias against Adani vs Apple, Indian govt institutions like SEBI vs their western counterparts, eh ?

Give away was Ghandi.

5 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

Tyranny.

6 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

y

This is exhibit A for deflection.

7 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

This isnt deflection, you fool. This is the CENTRAL argument i've been addressing. **YOU** are the one who's been deflecting all this time from the final point made by me in the original argument. 

If there is problem with Apple start a new thread. We are discussing Adani. Deflection.

2 hours ago, Khota said:

If there is problem with Apple start a new thread. We are discussing Adani. Deflection.

we are not also discussing Adani. 

do you read at all ? Do you have the ability to read and comprehend ? 

is the thread about Adani or about India being Bharat ? 

who got Adani into this thread ? 

you have a serious mental illness 

you have no good arguments to make- all you do is spew filth on every thread and derail the topic of the thread because you have a mental sickness  

Total nuisance worthy of being banned permanently. 

Edited by rangeelaraja

2 hours ago, Khota said:

Whereas YOU have already stated that what Apple did is legal and didnt ask for an enquiry. That isnt deflection, that is PROOF of your double standards and bias in favour of goras and gora institutions and against indians and indian institutions. duh.

2 hours ago, Khota said:

Banning people and suppressing speech is tyranny. That is what you did.

Nope. I didn't ban anyone. And suppressing speech isnt tyranny when its slander, libel and lies. We are entitled to suppress speech that is of that type under law. 

you do not have the right to say anything you wish, in any country. 

51 minutes ago, rangeelaraja said:

we are not also discussing Adani. 

do you read at all ? Do you have the ability to read and comprehend ? 

is the thread about Adani or about India being Bharat ? 

who got Adani into this thread ? 

you have a serious mental illness 

you have no good arguments to make- all you do is spew filth on every thread and derail the topic of the thread because you have a mental sickness  

Total nuisance worthy of being banned permanently. 

I did not derail it. Go back and look.

4 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Whereas YOU have already stated that what Apple did is legal and didnt ask for an enquiry. That isnt deflection, that is PROOF of your double standards and bias in favour of goras and gora institutions and against indians and indian institutions. duh.

Nope. I didn't ban anyone. And suppressing speech isnt tyranny when its slander, libel and lies. We are entitled to suppress speech that is of that type under law. 

you do not have the right to say anything you wish, in any country. 

But I have right to disagree. Everyone looks at things differently learn to embrace it.

Don't go around banning.

Just now, Khota said:

But I have right to disagree. Everyone looks at things differently learn to embrace it.

Don't go around banning.

If your disagreement turns into libel, slander and alternate history peddling to harm national unity, it isn't just a bannable offence, its a prosecutable crime. So yes, that requires banning and punitive measures. 

22 minutes ago, Khota said:

I did not derail it. Go back and look.

What does renaming India have to do with Adani ? Who got Adani into this thread ?

Why don't you create a thread to discuss the Adani-BJP-Modi nexus if you feel strongly about it ?

Why are you getting offtopic matters in every thread ? 

9 hours ago, rangeelaraja said:

What does renaming India have to do with Adani ? Who got Adani into this thread ?

Why don't you create a thread to discuss the Adani-BJP-Modi nexus if you feel strongly about it ?

Why are you getting offtopic matters in every thread ? 

At the least pay for the site maintenance when one keeps posting inane comments hogging site storage/bandwidth requirements