Vs Bangla Try gill , Ayer , sharma part-time bowling

mani sha

1 hour ago, Majestic said:

Sundar is technically far more proficient and seems a much better option against high class international level bowling away from home.

ODI wickets are mostly flat. Parag is a natural counter-attacking #6. When everybody was struggling against that South Zone attack, he tore them apart and was the only one able to pull them off a length. At this point, I don't see Sundar as a #6. He'll have to make it in the top 5 if at all. And I don't think he's good enough considering there is way too much competition at this point.

Sundar should focus on Tests imo.

7 hours ago, Nikhil_cric said:

ODI wickets are mostly flat. Parag is a natural counter-attacking #6. When everybody was struggling against that South Zone attack, he tore them apart and was the only one able to pull them off a length. At this point, I don't see Sundar as a #6. He'll have to make it in the top 5 if at all. And I don't think he's good enough considering there is way too much competition at this point.

Sundar should focus on Tests imo.

“tore” what attack? Bro ur funny. U r comparing gully bowlers (hyderabad has better gully bowlers than our first class and international bowlers). Parag lmao, that idiot thinks he is super cool, can barely bat. Ur cricketing analysis should be banned

Edited by Chaos
3 hours ago, Chaos said:

“tore” what attack? Bro ur funny. U r comparing gully bowlers (hyderabad has better gully bowlers than our first class and international bowlers). Parag lmao, that idiot thinks he is super cool, can barely bat. Ur cricketing analysis should be banned

The same attack that nobody else could score off. Same gully bowlers that made the others look like village hacks. offer alternative analysis or go back to jhantu space or whatever shithole you are part of

Parag might be a good future option but lets not kid ourselved, he would have emphatucally failed if he was picked in this world cup, he hasn't yet faced a proper international level attack, obviously I dont count IPL as international (even there he han't gottem much success).
He should be brought in after this world cup.

7 minutes ago, Adamant said:

Parag might be a good future option but lets not kid ourselved, he would have emphatucally failed if he was picked in this world cup, he hasn't yet faced a proper international level attack, obviously I dont count IPL as international (even there he han't gottem much success).
He should be brought in after this world cup.

Didn't stop them from trying Tilak or bringing back Washington who played the same tournament, Deodhar, without impressing as a batter. Or bringing back Ashwin who had played 2 ODIs in 6 years. 

8 hours ago, Nikhil_cric said:

The same attack that nobody else could score off. Same gully bowlers that made the others look like village hacks. offer alternative analysis or go back to jhantu space or whatever shithole you are part of

nicky boy u gotta take some yoga classes. Its good for ur health and developing brain cells. “**** hole” i bet u escaped from one to say that 

9 minutes ago, Nikhil_cric said:

Whatever. I'm sure you live in one and even emerged from one. 

Uncle its ok. Going from bottom to decently middle is ok…When u r born at top you dont give a crap what anyone (in this instance YOU) says ha ha ha.

Edited by Chaos
56 minutes ago, Chaos said:

Uncle its ok. Going from bottom to decently middle is ok…When u r born at top you dont give a crap what anyone (in this instance YOU) says ha ha ha.

Ok mate. You're born at the top  and that's why you crave validation from a random poster on ICF and who you ,apparently, stalk even on other forums. :hysterical: 

26 minutes ago, Nikhil_cric said:

Ok mate. You're born at the top  and that's why you crave validation from a random poster on ICF and who you ,apparently, stalk even on other forums. :hysterical: 

nah u tard. U suck it up like a lil b on pukifashion forums. Back in the day, i thought u r a moron but now i believe u r a puki in disguise 

28 minutes ago, Nikhil_cric said:

validation? Lolllll. U would run away from me like a lil bitchhhhh in person

8 minutes ago, Chaos said:

validation? Lolllll. U would run away from me like a lil bitchhhhh in person

What an internet tough guy! And apparently you've been stalking me for years. "Back in the day" lmao

Buddy you're a puny, little, insecure wart among the many we unfortunately we unfortunately have in this country.

It's too bad there's no pesticide that seems to work on useless pests like you . Otherwise , we could have exterminated the likes of you years ago. 

Can't disclose your identity and phir bhi bade bade baatein.:giggle:

Go fight with your sister, you little prick.

India play so many useless, irrelevant and mindless bi lateral ODI games and yet never thought to give players like Gill, Iyer, Hitman, Kohli, SKY a chance  to bowl.

I just cannot believe how stupid the planning and preparation for the 2023 WC has been.

13 hours ago, SRT100 said:

India play so many useless, irrelevant and mindless bi lateral ODI games and yet never thought to give players like Gill, Iyer, Hitman, Kohli, SKY a chance  to bowl.

I just cannot believe how stupid the planning and preparation for the 2023 WC has been.

not stupid just accommodating the arrogance of the batsmen.

10 years and no one has called their bluff.

14 hours ago, Lord said:

not stupid just accommodating the arrogance of the batsmen.

10 years and no one has called their bluff.

It just makes me respect and adore players like SRT, Ganguly, Sehwag, Yuvraj that would regular bowl in ODI's and made India that much stronger.

In fact having so many batsmen could bowl, allowed India to go into some games with just 4 bowlers and 7 batsmen and given we had Dhoni at his prime, that was a powerful batting lineup. Its just a shame that at time our bowlers could not match our batting strength.