England will be the first ODI team to break 500 today

sage

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

WC mein Siraj, Bumrah, Hardik, Kuldeep, Ash-Jaddu will be waiting. Poms have been getting lucky for too long, time for a reality check.

I also believe so. Really interested to see their performance in a low turner, against 3 spinners with relatively bigger boundary. I just checked, only 6 odis played by them after 2019 in asia. I dont see both aus and eng in the semis. Was also checking their bowlers' records. They have hardly bowled in asian odis. Ind have beaten them both in ind and eng, in 2014, 2016, 2013, 2021, 2022. Only loss was in 2018. Sadly we could not replicate them in WCs.

i feel..after this Wcup..if we have likes of YJ TV Kishan\Pant SKY..and rohit kohli phased out..even India may break 500 barrier..

in order to get to 500..you will need high scoring batsmen in all phases..top order, MO and lower order..we often lack in one deptt..with Rohit and Kohli phase out..you may see much more high score from Indian batters..

1 hour ago, SrinjayDutta said:

I also believe so. Really interested to see their performance in a low turner, against 3 spinners with relatively bigger boundary. I just checked, only 6 odis played by them after 2019 in asia. I dont see both aus and eng in the semis. Was also checking their bowlers' records. They have hardly bowled in asian odis. Ind have beaten them both in ind and eng, in 2014, 2016, 2013, 2021, 2022. Only loss was in 2018. Sadly we could not replicate them in WCs.

Their main players have all played ipl. Lack of game time won't be an issue.. stokes walked back from retirement and scored his highest ever and took rest again. Their mentality is just different this time