Total Meltdown in all Pak media after 8-0 - Mickey Arthur complains: ‘Looked like a BCCI event - didn’t seem like ICC event… didn’t hear Dil Dil Pakistan’

On 10/14/2023 at 7:32 AM, Gambit said:

Amazing to see a hostile (not violent but vocal) crowd. This is how true home support can impact both teams.

Fair point. The crowd should support its team.
This is the third World Cup game won by India in India with the benefit of the crowds behind them. They should also give their opponent the opportunity to have that advantage. I would have so much respect for India and Indians if they acted fairly. 
It’s a super confusing stance to say we will “isolate” Pakistan and not play any games in Pak home grounds. But then host Pakistan for a game and hold concerts and create a festival out of the India/Pak game at home. 
This post gonna get a lot of hate, but lots of intelligent and honest gentlemen in India will understand. 

20 minutes ago, Sharjah-Harjah said:

This is the third World Cup game won by India in India with the benefit of the crowds behind them. They should also give their opponent the opportunity to have that advantage. I would have so much respect for India and Indians if they acted fairly. 
It’s a super confusing stance to say we will “isolate” Pakistan and not play any games in Pak home grounds. But then host Pakistan for a game and hold concerts and create a festival out of the India/Pak game at home. 
This post gonna get a lot of hate, but lots of intelligent and honest gentlemen in India will understand. 

Ideally we shouldn't play Pakistan. But Ind Vs Pak is where the big money is & its a WC, so if BCCI decides to milk it while providing as little as possible for Pak by playing in Pak, generating revenue for Pak, I am all for it. 

The concert was not needed, that pure dumb move from BCCI.

29 minutes ago, Sharjah-Harjah said:

Lots of intelligent and honest gentlemen in Pakistan will also understand India's stance of not playing there

41 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Honestly i don't like all the controversies. India is hosting the world cup. Hope rivalry stops at cricket level. Hope religion doesn't get mixed up in sports. It leaves a bad taste. Padosis try to make a big deal out of every off field issues. Let us not give them any chance. We beat them on the field. End of story.

While religious chants could have been avoided, because unlike in Pak we we have to respect our minorities &live in harmony with them. But controlling a crowd is difficult, particularly when they aren't violent

The crowds in ashes are very loud & vile at times even worse than Indian ones. Since, Pak fans in SM didn't get anything in terms of performance from their team, aided by Mickey, they diverted attention to crowd, & songs as if its the worse thing that has happened in a cricket field. They are ably aided by self-hating Indians who take it upon themselves to apologize on the country's behalf.

30 minutes ago, Sharjah-Harjah said:

Well, I didn't hear you complaining when Pakistan got support in Hyderabad..that too against SriLanka (a team which unanimously supported us during Nidahas Trophy final vs Bangladesh).

It's nothing surprising, it's Pakistans fault that first they told they don't come to India..then they accept BCCI's orders, followed it quietly and come to India like a good boy..and now they demand support here as well, despite knowing the fact that their boss Mr. Something something called India an "enemy country".

Enemy country me to enemy wala hi treatment milega na..hamne to fir bhi achcha treatment diya hai.

3 minutes ago, singhvivek141 said:

Well, I didn't hear you complaining when Pakistan got support in Hyderabad..that too against SriLanka (a team which unanimously supported us during Nidahas Trophy final vs Bangladesh).

It's nothing surprising, it's Pakistans fault that first they told they don't come to India..then they accept BCCI's orders, followed it quietly and come to India like a good boy..and now they demand support here as well, despite knowing the fact that their boss Mr. Something something called India an "enemy country".

Enemy country me to enemy wala hi treatment milega na..hamne to fir bhi achcha treatment diya hai.

4 minutes ago, IndianRenegade said:

While religious chants could have been avoided, because unlike in Pak we we have to respect our minorities &live in harmony with them. But controlling a crowd is difficult, particularly when they aren't violent

The crowds in ashes are very loud & vile at times even worse than Indian ones. Since, Pak fans in SM didn't get anything in terms of performance from their team, aided by Mickey, they diverted attention to crowd, & songs as if its the worse thing that has happened in a cricket field. They are ably aided by self-hating Indians who take it upon themselves to apologize on the country's behalf.

read my comment again. I never complained about the crowd. If Arthur used that as an excuse, then that’s lousy. India played with better intent and outplayed Pakistan team. 
My point was that India has now played 3 World Cup games (1996,2011, 2023) on home ground. They should now show some sportsmanship and play Pakistan on their home ground as well and beat Pakistan team in front of a hostile crowd. That would be fair right. 

1 minute ago, IndianRenegade said:

That is the thing. Since it is the world event the will try to deflect it. They got thrashed in Asia cup as well. Mickey completely ignored that and played to his audience. 

14 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

Lots of intelligent and honest gentlemen in Pakistan will also understand India's stance of not playing there

How? They can’t make sense of it right. It makes no sense. On the one hand, you have a spectacle in India. Concerts happening and dishing out holidays to school kids. On the other hand, when it’s Pakistan turn to host you and our crowds to show some luv/hostility, your team doesn’t come. How’s that fair. 

Edited by Sharjah-Harjah
5 minutes ago, Sharjah-Harjah said:

They can’t make sense of it right. It makes no sense. On the one hand, you have a spectacle in India. Concerts happening and dishing out holidays to school kids. On the other hand, when it’s a Pakistan to host and our crowds to show some luv/hostility, your team backs out. 

Because Pakistan showing hostility is a danger to the lives of the opposition team.

The attack on the bus of Sri Lankan team isn't something which can be forgotten easily, add to the the animosity between Indo Pak and the security situation of Pakistan, why would someone want to endanger their lives.

Edited by singhvivek141
12 minutes ago, Sharjah-Harjah said:

How? They can’t make sense of it right. It makes no sense. On the one hand, you have a spectacle in India. Concerts happening and dishing out holidays to school kids. On the other hand, when it’s Pakistan turn to host you and our crowds to show some luv/hostility, your team doesn’t come. How’s that fair. 

Pakistan is a terrorist state,

Intel tells there will be attack on Team India

Pakistan is not a safe place

7 minutes ago, singhvivek141 said:

Because Pakistan showing hostility is a danger to the lives of the opposition team.

The attack on the bus of Sri Lankan team isn't something which can be forgotten easily, add to the the animosity between Indo Pak and the security situation of Pakistan, why would someone want to endanger their lives.

Well, SL team already played a test series. SENA came and played test series. Their A talent was at display. 
Why is India’s stance isolated in the world?

15 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

That is the thing. Since it is the world event the will try to deflect it. They got thrashed in Asia cup as well. Mickey completely ignored that and played to his audience. 

All of them are rogue,they have trained all their staffs to read a particular script

And then they want Indian side and Indians to visit their dangerous home

21 minutes ago, Sharjah-Harjah said:

read my comment again. I never complained about the crowd. If Arthur used that as an excuse, then that’s lousy. India played with better intent and outplayed Pakistan team. 
My point was that India has now played 3 World Cup games (1996,2011, 2023) on home ground. They should now show some sportsmanship and play Pakistan on their home ground as well and beat Pakistan team in front of a hostile crowd. That would be fair right. 

1. may be you should read my comment again? The one regarding crowd wasn't in response to you, it was in response to another poster.

2. Fairness between India and Pak doesn't exist, that is the point. Cricket between Ind & Pak doesn't exist in a world without the politics behind it, is it fair Indians have to die because of Pak sponsored terror, no. if India can treat Pakistan unfairly in a certain sphere it has to, its what Pak deserves, whether its fair or not doesn't matter.

if Pak wants fairness, it can give up sponsoring terror in India, make peace with India & then you will find India to be more than fair.

Edited by IndianRenegade
1 minute ago, Suhaan said:

Pakistan is a terrorist state,

Intel tells there will be attack on Team India

Pakistan is not a safe place

If Pak is a terrorist state, then why are all the other teams not aligned with India. They don’t seem to agree with this and have started playing in Pak regularly. 

Also, Indian media was running news bites that there are threats from Khalistanis on Pakistan/India game. I don’t follow local India politics but it was concerning to see. It didn’t seem to phase the management. Was it Pannum? He said it will be “world terror cup”.