This is the worst Pakistani side i have ever seen.

the don

3 minutes ago, singhvivek141 said:

What I will do with your money ?

Few years down the road neither of us will remember this, and after few series here and there again Pakistan will come up with another list of excuses for him as well.

Simple thing, stop hyping the bowlers prematurely till they do something substantial for a significant amount of time.

It took ages for Bumrah, Siraj & Shami to build the reputation which they have now...India has produced match winners like Sreesanth who were mavericks for the limited period of time (2007 T20 game vs Australia, 2007 Test series vs SA, 2006 series vs Pakistan), but couldn't sustain the performance due to x,y,z reasons.

Also, its not about the failure you get, but it's about how you overcome that failure. Bumrah faced the reality in 2017 CT final just after one year of his debut. He came back stronger and smarter from that experience.

Main sirf predict ker raha hoon based on what ive seen. 
baaki who knows he might become 120 kph Hassan ali after his shoulder surgery

2 minutes ago, Number said:

Even in 2011 there used to be 30 overs of relentless spin Ajmal, Hafeez and Afridi.

Goodness me Even Afridi was 100 times the bowler these guys are.

i just wanna see Abrar against SA to see if he is any thing decent, he atleast has control.

45 minutes ago, the don said:

What an uninspiring unit. Spinners worse than club level. Clown captain. O IQ t20 pace bowlers. Done following this ODI team.

Supporting Southafrica/Aus for the tournament now.

Captain might not be top notch.But if bowlers stink there is nothing much captain can do.

10 minutes ago, Teengunalagaan said:

Doesn't the fault lies with PCB, who are still reliant on foreign coaches. I mean Mickey Arthur was coaching them online, that's comical.

Mickey mouse is a frudya and knows nothing abt these conditions. Under mickey we were losing home test series to Lanka because of spin troubles ironically.