Unbearably pro-Pakistan commentary on Star ?

Number

Ever since Afghanistan took a hold on the game,

Hayden Atherton Finch Ramiz 

All of them were only talking about what Pakistan can do/should do. Nothing about Afghanistan. No praise about their efforts.

Then there is Waqar openly saying I am so desperate for a wicket here and ranting on and on in frustration.

Had to put on mute at a time.

5 hours ago, Number said:

Ever since Afghanistan took a hold on the game,

Hayden Atherton Finch Ramiz 

All of them were only talking about what Pakistan can do/should do. Nothing about Afghanistan. No praise about their efforts.

Then there is Waqar openly saying I am so desperate for a wicket here and ranting on and on in frustration.

Had to put on mute at a time.

I changed to hindi commentary , I could not bear Hayden of all people.

It was a biased panel . 

even when 30 odd runs needed , they said what if a wicket falls and it can cause panic etc 

I mentioned at end of pak batting that it was a 300 pitch and pak are 30 short .. was surprised to hear all commentators say good score , par score.  

None of the commentators spoke anything about how slow pak were batting first 40 overs . It was unbelievably stupid .. 

2 hours ago, mani sha said:

It was a biased panel . 

even when 30 odd runs needed , they said what if a wicket falls and it can cause panic etc 

I mentioned at end of pak batting that it was a 300 pitch and pak are 30 short .. was surprised to hear all commentators say good score , par score.  

None of the commentators spoke anything about how slow pak were batting first 40 overs . It was unbelievably stupid .. 

Actually Finch has been really good in commentary, probably the best with Watson. But he was so disappointing today.