Possible India T20 Top 6 Post World Cup

Kohli will play the 2024 one. BCCI will make sure of it, especially to draw the nri crowd in sufficient amount

If continues his current form, it is okay to have him over Gill tbh. Jaiswal, tilak and sky will provide enough explosive power at the top and Virat is still more consistent than Gill in the big stage 

5 hours ago, Prabhdeep Singh said:

...Gill

Jaiswal

Tilak

SKY

Rinku Singh

H Pandya (C)

Will Virat & Rohit be picked again for the T20 side?

I would keep Rohit and Kohli for 2024 as their last stand.

1. Rohit

2. Gil 

3. Kohli
4. Tilak

5. Pant hopefully
6. Pandya

7. Rinku

8. Sundar

9.Pacer

10.Pacer

11.Bumrah

1 minute ago, Dil Dil India said:

I would keep Rohit and Kohli for 2024 as their last stand.

1. Rohit

2. Gil 

3. Kohli
4. Tilak

5. Pant hopefully
6. Pandya

7. Rinku

8. Sundar

9.Pacer

10.Pacer

11.Bumrah

The caveat being that India win the 2023 WC.

Otherwise they both deserve to go along with whoever failed us in the finals.

I'm actually excited for our T20 team for 2024. Our batting now looks a lot better than it did in the 2021-22 period. Nice mix of youthful aggression and experience. And I think Kohli should play...WI wickets are kind of tacky and we'll definitely need an accumulator at 3 and he's the best of them. 

Jaiswal

Gill

Kohli

SKY

Tilak

Kishan

Pandya

Absolutely gun top7 ..and now even our bowling looks much better with Bumrah back.

1 hour ago, Norman said:

I'm actually excited for our T20 team for 2024. Our batting now looks a lot better than it did in the 2021-22 period. Nice mix of youthful aggression and experience. And I think Kohli should play...WI wickets are kind of tacky and we'll definitely need an accumulator at 3 and he's the best of them. 

Jaiswal

Gill

Kohli

SKY

Tilak

Kishan

Pandya

Absolutely gun top7 ..and now even our bowling looks much better with Bumrah back.

Nope I'd take Rohit over Kohli..  As he can be WMD against all kinds of bowling.  Bat him at 3 instead. 

Those small American grounds would witness Rozilla in full flow. 

15 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Nope I'd take Rohit over Kohli..  As he can be WMD against all kinds of bowling.  Bat him at 3 instead. 

Those small American grounds would witness Rozilla in full flow. 

I think Rohit is going to hang his boots post this world cup irrespective of the result. He is not the kind of guy who will carry on for too long while hogging up a youngsters place. By next world cup, he'll be 40 and he's already dropped for T20is for younger players. 

Only outside chance is of him playing just ODIs until the 2025 champions trophy alongside IPL.