Delhi choking again - Thank the Anndata

ravishingravi

19 minutes ago, Khota said:

Moron you are blaming this issue on Punjab when it is a central government problem. 

Really? 

I thought you and @Lannister were crying about dying state control in another thread. Now you want the center to take care of a law and order problem in a state? Why not just hand over Punjab to central govt since AAP is clearly incapable of doing anything other than running a liquor business (at a loss to the state) and interior decoration of residences?

7 minutes ago, bharathh said:

Really? 

I thought you and @Lannister were crying about dying state control in another thread. Now you want the center to take care of a law and order problem in a state? Why not just hand over Punjab to central govt since AAP is clearly incapable of doing anything other than running a liquor business (at a loss to the state) and interior decoration of residences?

It is indeed a central government problem. Crops are burned in other states too but more in Punjab.

And neither of us were crying. If stating opinion is crying reading your posts will flood my screen.

Edited by Khota

11 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

The solution is stop paroli burning , criminalize it and bring in laws to deter farmers from doing it. What happened when such laws were brought in? BJP was chicken to withdraw it out o win UP elections. 

This is not a law-and-order issue. This is an economic issue, and you should know better.

Just now, bharathh said:

Fact is that farmers find burning easier than the right thing - dispose of the waste. It is in the your favourite news source's article as well. 

Finally, back on the ball.

Why do they find it easier may I ask?

Kejriwal pollution ke kaaran primary schools ki chhutti karke MP bhaag Gaya for election campaign. Leaving the residents for Delhi to suffer.... today morning aqicn.org was showing 600-700 aqi in all Delhi centres. It will probably be the same or worse for next 15 days atleast....Both Punjab and Delhi have Aap government. Punjab farmers are extremely insensitive and rigid not to stop parali burning or plant different crops which don't produce so much pollution...I remember before 2010-2104 there was not this much pollution in Delhi. Pollution was not part of public discourse. 

This city could be one of the best cities in the world be it infra, diversity, culture, foods etc they make it a gas chamber for 2 months of the years taking away years from the lives of innocent residents. Also giving bad name to India worldwide.

1 minute ago, randomGuy said:

Kejriwal pollution ke kaaran primary schools ki chhutti karke MP bhaag Gaya for election campaign. Leaving the residents for Delhi to suffer.... today morning aqicn.org was showing 600-700 aqi in all Delhi centres. It will probably be the same or worse for next 15 days atleast....Both Punjab and Delhi have Aap government. Punjab farmers are extremely insensitive and rigid not to stop parali burning or plant different crops which don't produce so much pollution...I remember before 2010-2104 there was not this much pollution in Delhi. Pollution was not part of public discourse. 

This city could be one of the best cities in the world be it infra, diversity, culture, foods etc they make it a gas chamber for 2 months of the years taking away years from the lives of innocent residents. Also giving bad name to India worldwide.

This was going on before Kejriwal took over Punjab. Stop distorting.

3 minutes ago, bharathh said:

Ask Kejri bro. He had a solution many years back to this. If you really live in Delhi - it your right to ask your napunksan CM this.

I know the solution and understand the problem. You are just scoring political points.

26 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

May I ask why dont people get down to Jantar Mantar for this ? Delhites get on the street for so many things. But for this one, it seems strange that no one is up in arms. 

43 minutes ago, Khota said:

And what is the right thing please share it with us.

stop all stubble burning.this is not a political issue but a human issue,all parties should come together and enforce this strictly.While we are at it India should give up Coal completely and transition much more quickly to renewable energy and battery and hydrogen vehicles.for its credit the government has set some goals to 2030 and complete renewable production by 2050  but its not going to get there if states themselves dont take up the slack.only some states like Gujarat,TN,Rajasthan and Karnataka are heavily pursuing renewables.

16 minutes ago, Khota said:

I know the solution and understand the problem. You are just scoring political points.

Then why are you asking dumb questions? Perhaps you can answer why napunsak CM and party is unable to do anything about this in their state Punjab for 2 years?!