Mohammed Shami hits out at Mitchell Marsh for putting feet on World Cup 2023 trophy: I am hurt

sage

26 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Common practice...  This is called "World at my feet" mentality.  A trophy is won from Hardwork Talent & dedication..  Not a cultural or religious symbol... 

Zlatan put his foot inside the trophy after winning Europa league for United. 

Seen this many times after Champions league victory as well. 

Subjective,Shami and othrs are not that educated about Western culture and  even if they do ,they see it through their spectacles

When did paying respect become religious?Someone putting on their opinion is purely subjective

Going overboard while on it,getting FIRs is purely based on getting half an hour fame

I won't condemn Shami,he's not someone like Koolie who is well aquainted with Westttternn culture

Even I don't find it amusing ,cool enough because I see it through my lenses but it is what it is over there

Shami is a dirty man, will be punished by God for misdeeds: Estranged wife Hasin Jahan.

Hasin has accused the bowler of several serious allegations, including adultery, marital rape, match-fixing, and domestic violence. Shami has denied all the charges and the court cases remain pending but Hasin has taken custody of their child.

Edited by The Realist
1 hour ago, Suhaan said:

Subjective,Shami and othrs are not that educated about Western culture and  even if they do ,they see it through their spectacles

When did paying respect become religious?Someone putting on their opinion is purely subjective

Going overboard while on it,getting FIRs is purely based on getting half an hour fame

I won't condemn Shami,he's not someone like Koolie who is well aquainted with Westttternn culture

Even I don't find it amusing ,cool enough because I see it through my lenses but it is what it is over there

Nah man this is what Jaahil Pakistanis do...  Remember Akhtar said it was Disgraceful to see Aussies doing shoey celebration after Wt20 2021 win. 

Then people schooled him about The tradition & practice of it. 

Shami should have said he didn't like it but it is their choice to celebrate how they want.  Nothing bad about it.  He is saying Aisa nhi karna chaiye.....  Teams uske liye khelti hai..  Bhai ye konsa logic de raha.  Trophy pe toh gyaan mat he do harne ke baad. 

Kohli knows about western stuff but he never celebrates like that so all good there.  

2 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

Nah man this is what Jaahil Pakistanis do...  Remember Akhtar said it was Disgraceful to see Aussies doing shoey celebration after Wt20 2021 win. 

Then people schooled him about The tradition & practice of it. 

Shami should have said he didn't like it but it is their choice to celebrate how they want.  Nothing bad about it.  He is saying Aisa nhi karna chaiye.....  Teams uske liye khelti hai..  Bhai ye konsa logic de raha.  Trophy pe toh gyaan mat he do harne ke baad. 

Kohli knows about western stuff but he never celebrates like that so all good there.  

Who decides one is jaahil or not?

Westerners?

Why to bring Pakistan here?bhai Pakistan ko jaha Lana chahiye waha Lao yaha nahi

Shami is not very educated,that is very subjective topic one may take offense on so many thinhs which might be absolutely normal in other cultures

We can cut some slack here

Honestly,I too didn't like it but won't complain either as I know that is thehow they celebrate

Shami doesn't know what to talk in public

Haarne ke baad?Haar gaya toh kya bhai,ek toh haarta hi na?

Ye logic konsa hai?

2 hours ago, Suhaan said:

Who decides one is jaahil or not?

Westerners?

Why to bring Pakistan here?bhai Pakistan ko jaha Lana chahiye waha Lao yaha nahi

Shami is not very educated,that is very subjective topic one may take offense on so many thinhs which might be absolutely normal in other cultures

We can cut some slack here

Honestly,I too didn't like it but won't complain either as I know that is thehow they celebrate

Shami doesn't know what to talk in public

Haarne ke baad?Haar gaya toh kya bhai,ek toh haarta hi na?

Ye logic konsa hai?

In the end our culture tell us this 

Veer Bhogya Vasundhara...  “The brave shall inherit the Earth”

What we saw from majority Indian fans is full display of cuck mentality...  Our ancestors would be laughing at such mindset of current Gen Z. 

Aussies don't have this mentality hence they are ruthless...  Warner's tweet must be a lesson for every Indian who is salty about Aussie win. 

3 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

In the end our culture tell us this 

Veer Bhogya Vasundhara...  “The brave shall inherit the Earth”

What we saw from majority Indian fans is full display of cuck mentality...  Our ancestors would be laughing at such mindset of current Gen Z. 

Aussies don't have this mentality hence they are ruthless...  Warner's tweet must be a lesson for every Indian who is salty about Aussie win. 

Aisa hai dusro ka nahi pata,I'm talking about Shami

Do you think he is educated enough to understand about local culture, tradition?

He speaks his mind,he expressed his displeasure

We are also disappointed with our loss,but that doesn't mean everyone of us are taking away credit from superb Australia

Lol,Shami isn't part of this gen Z nor he's a cuck,he's a farmer, a wild UP stud

He won't mince his words,he said what he felt

I would again,that's his subjective opinion

One can't brand it okay or not

1 hour ago, Suhaan said:

He won't mince his words,he said what he felt

I would again,that's his subjective opinion

Ok - fair enough.

Here is my subjective opinion to the poor innocent darling Shami.

"Where else is Marsh supposed to put his feet? On the rear end of the collective Indian bowling unit. Isn't  one Travis Head doing that in the final enough?"