State Assembly elections 2023

coffee_rules

3 minutes ago, Lannister said:

Opposing Hindi, Hindu, and Hindutva strongly suggests that you know what's good for your state to preserve your language and culture. The BJP is likely to encounter significant difficulties in South Indian states as a result.

Yes, keep opposing hindu. I am looking forward to how that works out for the crypto christian mafia in TN next elections there. This is shaping up to be a bad year for dravidian ideology retards....first proven that indus valley was hindu aryan, now congress is fizzing out again before the main elections. 
Don't worry, we will rescue the land of Adi Shankara from you western ideology imperialists against our ideology. 

Edited by Muloghonto

6 minutes ago, Lannister said:

Opposing Hindi, Hindu, and Hindutva strongly suggests that you know what's good for your state to preserve your language and culture. The BJP is likely to encounter significant difficulties in South Indian states as a result.

Like broken clock.  Indian left is literate but not educated on any of the actual issues in the elections. No wonder left has no place left in India. 

2 minutes ago, cowboysfan said:

I dont think BJP will join with BRS,they want to come to power here .KCR is old and is done in politics,BJP will want to take the place of BRS in the future.

You are correct, but the immediate future is Lok Sabha elections, for which the world's largest party will look to maximise gains - which will most likely see a no contest type of arrangements in various districts between BJP and BRS. KCR being old means we can afford to take a long term view on absorbing his considerable cadre force into ours before the next VS cycle in 2028. 

3 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

Like broken clock.  Indian left is literate but not educated on any of the actual issues in the elections. No wonder left has no place left in India. 

they are about to be wiped out from India inside the next decade, they are losing ground in Europe, they will be wiped out next election in Canada and most likely, also the US. 

Leftards are in deep depression, as the world is rolling back on their psychosis and murderous ways. 

20 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

This is shaping up to be a bad year for dravidian ideology retards....first proven that indus valley was hindu aryan

What's a Hindu Aryan? :winky: I don't associate myself with any Dravidian ideology due to my limited understanding of it.

3 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

India alliance will not survive till the elections. TRS is all but gone. Rest will also go. 

Oh the alliance will stay, albeit it will get a haircut. Because without alliance, gaddar party has zero chance to even take on the greatest PM india has ever seen and the PM with the highest approval rating globally.

9 minutes ago, Lannister said:

It seems like you have little to no knowledge about it either. :winky:

Far better than you, since my claim is actually citable by the most recent & most comprehensive research. Indus Valley spoke Indo-Aryan languages, kiddo. This has already been proven by your gora masters this year.

6 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Far better than you, since my claim is actually citable by the most recent & most comprehensive research. Indus Valley spoke Indo-Aryan languages, kiddo. This has already been proven by your gora masters this year.

Even if that holds true, the left is not interested in that. Given that it's coming from a right-wing religious ideologue like yourself, the likelihood of it being true is nearly nonexistent.

28 minutes ago, Lannister said:

Even if that holds true, the left is not interested in that. Given that it's coming from a right-wing religious ideologue like yourself, the likelihood of it being true is nearly nonexistent.

proven wrong, yet again. We have more integrity than you leftoid genociders of Mao, Stalin, Jyoti Basu, Pol Pot ilk

https://www.science.org/doi/10.1126/science.abg0818

26 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

proven wrong, yet again. We have more integrity than you leftoid genociders of Mao, Stalin, Jyoti Basu, Pol Pot ilk

https://www.science.org/doi/10.1126/science.abg0818

As stated earlier, we aren't bothered by that. We don't have to reference historical racial intersections to confront right-wingers. A straightforward critique of your present religious beliefs is enough, along with a focus on our ethnic backgrounds rooted in our languages.

10 minutes ago, Lannister said:

As stated earlier, we aren't bothered by that. We don't have to reference historical racial intersections to confront right-wingers. A straightforward critique of your present religious beliefs is enough, along with a focus on our ethnic backgrounds rooted in our languages.

But you were wrong, when you said 'you are most probably wrong'. Haye himmat to admit that or are you gonna puss out like typical leftoid ?

There is no racial nothing, euro slave. Race is an european invented concept that has no place in this discussion. Indo-Aryan is a language group,not a racial group. 

You have failed in any critique of my beliefs or presenting any evidence for your claims, hence you ran away from the other thread. Your ethnic background is Hindu Indian. Being a duffer who idolises deabeat dads from Germany doesn't change your heritage.