IPL 2024 Mini Auctions

Lord

8 hours ago, rkt.india said:

Rizvi is also an age group product. He was a huge contender for 2022 u19 wc but couldn't get in due to age cut off. Bawa as a batsman isn't as good as Rizwi. Rizwi is India potential. 

I have high hopes from Rizwi as was hoping him to make some noise from u19 days..however..IPL is notch higher than whatever he has faced so far..in terms of bowling quality,crowds,pressure of expectations with so much money spent..

primarily I want to see with ho wmuch ease he plays the international quality fast bowlers..esp the short balls..which have been increased to 2 per over..also the mystery bowlers..

if he successfully handles them..we will have a good player for Indian soon..

On 12/19/2023 at 7:45 AM, Gollum said:

Pretty sure Indian superstars get a lot more under the table. This Hardik transfer to MI is so fishy, this league reeks of corruption. 

10 hours ago, rkt.india said:

Isme fishy kya hai? MI traded green to RCB and freed up their purse and bought Pandya from GT.

So many fishy things here. If you don't see it you are an MI/Ambani fanboy.

1. GT letting go of a captain that won them a title and almost won them another title in two years for no apparent reason

2. Undisclosed transfer fee

3. RCB buying Green as if by force despite him not remotely being a good fit for their side and their home ground

4. Even if RCB really wanted to buy Green, they could have easily got him cheaper at the auction

Forgot about the auctions but most teams were more or less settled so hopefully they were able to make some good picks ... As for GT, need to recall who Spencer Johnson is. Good to see Kartik Tyagi in it. Also another AFG player, Omarzai, added (need to refresh my memory on him too) 

8 hours ago, zen said:

Forgot about the auctions but most teams were more or less settled so hopefully they were able to make some good picks ... As for GT, need to recall who Spencer Johnson is. Good to see Kartik Tyagi in it. Also another AFG player, Omarzai, added (need to refresh my memory on him too) 

Do you support GT or Pandya