S Iyer

KL

R Jadeja

KS Bharat

Axar

Ashwin

Bumrah 

Siraj

India always have a safety first approach. Barring any last minute injury, this is the team they will be pick, maybe debate of Kuldeep vs Axar.

7 hours ago, BacktoCricaddict said:

If it were up to you, who would be the keeper?

For me, however reluctantly, I would have to pick Bharat. He has kept to these spinners before and, as much as his batting is not up-to-par, I just feel like missed close catches and missed stumpings can be disastrous.

Unless, of course, they see something very very special in the nets from Jurel and the spinners can trust him.

I didnt like what I saw from Bharat last season. 

I know he scored a ton against the Lions but he just doesn't fill me with any confidence. 

I'm hoping Jurel is a good counter attacking player of spin .  If neither is the case, I think someone like Patidar should slot in and KL should keep.

Hitman

Jaiswal

Gill

Iyer

KL

Jaddu

Bharat

Axar

Ashwin

Bumrah 

Siraj

This is the team. Kohli's absence saves some headaches over batting order selection.

I think Axar will get a chance first up over Kuldeep, especially given his batting prowess. India may go with Kuldeep over Axar if they are worried about bowing first.

Absolute solid and reliable batting to 10, Ashwin can and has scored centuries in the subcontinent.

At the end of the series, Im confident that Jaddu, Ash, and Axar will have outscored some of the English batsmen.

On 1/24/2024 at 4:53 PM, SRT100 said:

Hitman

Jaiswal

Gill

Iyer

KL

Jaddu

Bharat

Axar

Ashwin

Bumrah 

Siraj

This is the team. Kohli's absence saves some headaches over batting order selection.

I think Axar will get a chance first up over Kuldeep, especially given his batting prowess. India may go with Kuldeep over Axar if they are worried about bowing first.

Absolute solid and reliable batting to 10, Ashwin can and has scored centuries in the subcontinent.

At the end of the series, Im confident that Jaddu, Ash, and Axar will have outscored some of the English batsmen.

You were saying what? Solid and reliable batting to 10 :hahaha: