Prasidh Krishna is Trash

19 hours ago, Jaydev_Unadkat said:

Continuing from my legendary thread of 'navdeep saini is trash' ..

We have another hyped up nobody here... Some dumbwit lowiq phaast lovers always hype up every single tom dick and harry who bowls couple of 140 kph as the net coming of Lee and Marshall only to end up with sheet on their faces :hysterical:

This guy will not play 10 test for India and I hope this will be his last.

image.pngimage.png

What about Mookeesh , have you opened a thread for him post t20 and odi internationa series against SA.

2 hours ago, Sooda said:

His natural length seems to be a bit short (?) Like Ishant in early days.

He is over-pitching and even dishing out full tosses with regularity. Clearly not bowling to his strengths. He has been a colossal disappointment so far, extremely disappointing.

Chuckte Raho

TC

3 hours ago, Chakdephatte said:

Two failures, and Bumrah will become trash for people here.

This used to be a place to talk cricket a few years ago. Now it's full of frustrated uncles, and not fans. 

wow we have master analyst Richie Benaud here among ourself guys....

then what about Unadkut who was discarded for 10+ years after one failure?? Prasidh is trash and he will not play more than 5 tests for India. Book mark this

Edited by Jaydev_Unadkat
41 minutes ago, raki05 said:

What about Mookeesh , have you opened a thread for him post t20 and odi internationa series against SA.

Mukesh is not hyped by anyone here

On the other hand trash like Umran Prasidh are hyped by some phaast loving brigade here. We all know the results haha there is a reason why such dumb heads are not selected by management... Good on them

Edited by Jaydev_Unadkat
1 hour ago, Jaydev_Unadkat said:

Mukesh is not hyped by anyone here

On the other hand trash like Umran Prasidh are hyped by some phaast loving brigade here. We all know the results haha there is a reason why such dumb heads are not selected by management... Good on them

Unadkat is ugly chewt and so are you???  Now get lost malnourished ugly trundler. BC prhley se hi log frustrated hai wc ke baad now go to pee pre forum and open sensless thread, if you open thread like this base on recent few performances everyone is useless, but no one is as useless as ugly trundler like you, mookesh and bhukhi koomar. Ab dafa ho ja. 

39 minutes ago, raki05 said:

Unadkat is ugly chewt and so are you???  Now get lost malnourished ugly trundler. BC prhley se hi log frustrated hai wc ke baad now go to pee pre forum and open sensless thread, if you open thread like this base on recent few performances everyone is useless, but no one is as useless as ugly trundler like you, mookesh and bhukhi koomar. Ab dafa ho ja. 

Frustrated hai toh apne ghar me jaake nikal be nalle... yaha bhowk mat... 

I will open threads as I seem necessary..the fk u gonna do?? scream to your 4 inch screen like an idiot? GO cry in your corner co your phaaast chewts got pummellled as I predicted lmao

Edited by Jaydev_Unadkat
22 minutes ago, Jaydev_Unadkat said:

Then why ask that irrelevant question ?? My thread was about overhyped trash bowlers. 
Try again buddy

You still hyped mukesh, yourself, harshal and othe malnourished trundlers and you are the one who opened this trash thread. You dont have problem with Prasidh frankly , you have problem with people follow domestic cricket and try to figure out good upcoming talent.