Prasidh Krishna is Trash

Continuing from my legendary thread of 'navdeep saini is trash' ..

We have another hyped up nobody here... Some dumbwit lowiq phaast lovers always hype up every single tom dick and harry who bowls couple of 140 kph as the net coming of Lee and Marshall only to end up with sheet on their faces :hysterical:

This guy will not play 10 test for India and I hope this will be his last.

image.pngimage.png

Edited by Jaydev_Unadkat
5 minutes ago, Adamant said:

I don’t believe that he is trash, the reason being he is tall, can extract movement early on specially the inswinger, is nippy and can bowl at avg pace of 138.

But I do agree that fans who get an orgasm after a 140 kph ball should tone down a bit as even tailenders are not afraid pf just PACE these days.

When mediocre bowlers are proclaimed as the next Waqar or Lee it is necessary to bring them down a notch by going overboard with the criticism too 

3 hours ago, Adamant said:

I don’t believe that he is trash, the reason being he is tall, can extract movement early on specially the inswinger, is nippy and can bowl at avg pace of 138.

But I do agree that fans who get an orgasm after a 140 kph ball should tone down a bit as even tailenders are not afraid pf just PACE these days.

I too agree he is not trash because of the tools you mentioned he has at his disposal.

But its becoming clearer he lacks the mental fortitude to use them. Lacks aggression/energy.

2 hours ago, cowboysfan said:

I didnt watch because of a function but he looks terrible in the highlights everything i thought he could do was completely incorrect.

Good thing you dont follow the game through the 'performance of fast and spin bowlers thread'

Or you might be led to believe that he has taken a 5 fer and is ripping through every one:laugh:

6 hours ago, Lord said:

I too agree he is not trash because of the tools you mentioned he has at his disposal.

But its becoming clearer he lacks the mental fortitude to use them. Lacks aggression/energy.

Needs new coach. Pissadh was crap no doubt. We can't afford to take such risks in crucial games. 

I need to see something. I usually hate writing off new players very quickly but we need immediate improvement because this test series has serious consequences.