New year resolutions

coffee_rules

Start learning Sanskrit more actvely

Learn Coding - Python, R, SQL

Actively study and invest in start ups

Deep dive into yoga and meditation 

Take care of education and we'll being of atleast two children. 

Reduce food intake by 50% 

Speak lesser by 50%

Improve observation, attention. 

Try and be in moment. 

Many are work related, to improve my productivity, avoid procrastination, publish these many papers, conferences yada yada, felt like I could do more and this is the age to do that before other distractions and responsibilities set in. Let us see how long I can maintain that discipline and hunger. 

Will focus more on health, till last year I was on low carb diet, 18-6 intermittent fasting. Starting this year, keto with one meal a day. OMAD is happening, but as a vegetarian tough to do keto, already struggling. 

Will do more weight training and consistently, 3 times a week, body fat % should go down more and I want to be in the best shape of my life. Also want to do a half-marathon...Bengaluru marathon is organized every October, so will target that, me and few of my colleagues have decided to run that and we'll train together on weekends, so fingers crossed. 

Have a few more jotted down, just that I usually quit these things after some time and revert to old habits. This time want to see through at least 2 of the resolutions on my list. 

Edited by Gollum

8 hours ago, bharathh said:

Done a lot of work on it recently. Want to share it with others. Also, always wanted to write a book. This is a good topic to write on.

Looking forward to it. All the best.