Modi will become immortal from Jan 22nd 2024

rangeelaraja

47 minutes ago, rangeelaraja said:

You don’t make any sense. He is not a young student with a flash memory who can rote learn notes day in day out. 

Should he waste his day in memorizing and rote learning speeches when there are million things to do or leverage technology when it is available.  Teleprompter technology is available for opposition also, yet all of them put together collectively are not good enough to hold a candle to him in oratory. 

Donno man...  I find it odd to have a teleprompter on such a auspicious occasion.  It takes out emotions & everything coming out of his mouth looks superficial.  He is no Biden that he can't string together two sentences...  

That's why Vajpayee is GOAT..  

Now his fans won't see that & I get where you are coming from but those making fun of it are not in the wrong too. 

36 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Word!

Speaking of Vajpayee, there was a time he was in the opposition speaking about some govt inaction.

And he concluded with "Nirnay na lena bhi ek nirnay hai."  Unable to find the video, but he is the GOAT orator no doubt. Being a poet/writer, he just had a way with words.

/tangent

Prabhu ji mujh ko  bhool gaye kya

Prabhu ji mujh ko bhool gaye kya

Lo dasi ki khabariyaa.......

Rama Rama rat tay rat tay beeti re umariyaaa

Rama Rama rat tay rat tay beeti re umariyaaa

Jai siyaram 

Krishna lalla hum aayenge makhan wahi khilayenge

Bam bam bhole gaayenge aur taala wahi khulwayenge

Ayodhya to jhaaki hai kashi mathura baaki

2 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

Donno man...  I find it odd to have a teleprompter on such a auspicious occasion.  It takes out emotions & everything coming out of his mouth looks superficial.  He is no Biden that he can't string together two sentences...  

Now his fans won't see that & I get where you are coming from but those making fun of it are not in the wrong too. 

As a bong, i find what makes Modi the goat orator, is that he is not a native hindi speaker ( he is a gujju afterall), while Vajpayee was speaking his own mothertongue. Sure he is a better orator, but factoring in 1st/2nd language, i would put Modi as equal goat. I am yet to find a single person as eloquent in hindi who is not a native hindi speaker.

50 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

As a bong, i find what makes Modi the goat orator, is that he is not a native hindi speaker ( he is a gujju afterall), while Vajpayee was speaking his own mothertongue. Sure he is a better orator, but factoring in 1st/2nd language, i would put Modi as equal goat. I am yet to find a single person as eloquent in hindi who is not a native hindi speaker.

In the time from 2009-2018 when Modi inceased his national statture. all his speeches were extempoire and also in the Lok Sabha as well. This teleprompter is recent post-COvid exercisee, and even now his speevches are with conviction and not reading a speech from a piece of paper. So what, he might work with speech writers himseld given his credentials in gicing speeches in election rallies and also in Lok Sabha. ABV is a learned man and a poet. Modi is a self-taugjht man, he has had to put more effort to please people, while it came natural for ABV

ABV is not greatest orator in BJP's history. He is greatest ever from India . One will have to go long way back to find his equal. Modi is close but teleprompter allegation doesn't make sense. Important occasion. Have to be on cue and on the message within the timeline.