Will the NRIs now return to India? Since India is moving towards 'Akhand Bharat'.

MechEng

On 2/18/2024 at 2:36 PM, Muloghonto said:

both. 

Indians do not appreciate the power of the disapora and indian disapora is just waking up to the power they have in influencing world politics. Why do you think 5 eyes exist ? why do you think anglosphere exists ? why does USA treat UK preferrentially to other European nations ? Because of the socio-ethnic bonds from being anglo nations. 

Another group that gets this, is the group that is the most feared and hated by these westoids - the Chinese. I was in Vancouver when Meng Wangzhou was put on house arrest after arriving there for that whole Trump-Huwawei-TurdO fiasco. You know what happened ? the nearly half a million Chinese-Canadians in the city mobilised. They put in petitions to the city council to give her the most 'relaxed' house arrest terms possible, they started petitioning their MPs for her release, they started writing articles in the news papers on how this is racially & politically motivated, etc etc. They are too smart to do the whole muslim ' Ummaahhhhhhh allaaaaaaaaah waaaaaaaaah' statements en masse, they acted in excellent coordination but without any politically unified way, thus removing the charge of 'you all are CCP agents trying to influence the situation' and instead projected 'this is how jodhu modhu shodhu chinese canadians from different walks of life feel about this'. 

And it worked. 

The responsibility we PIOs and NRIs have, is to continue the immigration/colonisation project of the Anglosphere. in 30-40 years, Indians will make up 25% of all Canadians & Australians, around 10% of Americans. this is serious power to influence international relations and the key to India being vishwaguru and not being messed around with anglo nations, is to use the ultimate trump card in anglosphere : voter power to make their elected governments quake in their boots for messing with the motherland. 

That is why i take such a clear-eyed view of the colonisation project of anglosphere and that is why i see it as my duty to do my part in this.

Hahaha...

99% of Indians overseas are living paycheck to paycheck and worried when they will lose their job and have their own worries just like people anywhere else in the world including India.

We don't even have unity when it comes to caste, region, religion and even language. Here you are talking about 30-40 year timeline.

The Latinos especially Mexicans in the US have La Raza and other organizations that protect their interests. Same for the African Americans with ACLU and similar organizations where lawyers and professionals of high caliber work for FREE pro boni.

Not a single Indian I have ever met works for free for anything even if it meant it would help his fellow compatriot.

There really is two India's. One where the media brainwashes you into believing "Everything is great and we are a world superpower" and the other like this one:
https://www.hindustantimes.com/business/uber-ceo-dara-khosrowshahi-explains-why-india-is-one-of-the-toughest-markets-for-company-101708595823432.html

"India is one of the toughest markets out there; they are so demanding and do not pay for anything. If we can succeed here, we can succeed anywhere else."

A corporate CEO speaks the truth where the country is nowhere in terms of spending power compared to China, South Korea or even Vietnam/Mexico/Brazil. Yet here we see posts by brainwashed people as if India has already surpassed USA and is not getting its fair share of respect...

I laugh at the brainwashing that's happening where you boast about greatness all day when the reality is something else for majority of the people. At least before there used to be a sense of pride in democracy in talking about corruption, pollution, legal system and general lack of cleanliness.

Now, we are supposed to believe everything is great and if you question it, you are anti-national. This is why I gave up on debating as it's pointless to discuss when other party is not being reasonable.

12 minutes ago, BlueBlood said:

Hahaha...

99% of Indians overseas are living paycheck to paycheck and worried when they will lose their job and have their own worries just like people anywhere else in the world including India.

No. Indians are the highest earning ethnicity in the west. 

We don't even have unity when it comes to caste, region, religion and even language. Here you are talking about 30-40 year timeline.

Not required. Europeans didn't have unity either to westernise these lands via colonisation. 

The Latinos especially Mexicans in the US have La Raza and other organizations that protect their interests. Same for the African Americans with ACLU and similar organizations where lawyers and professionals of high caliber work for FREE pro boni.

And so do we, such as HAF

Not a single Indian I have ever met works for free for anything even if it meant it would help his fellow compatriot.

There really is two India's. One where the media brainwashes you into believing "Everything is great and we are a world superpower" and the other like this one:
https://www.hindustantimes.com/business/uber-ceo-dara-khosrowshahi-explains-why-india-is-one-of-the-toughest-markets-for-company-101708595823432.html

"India is one of the toughest markets out there; they are so demanding and do not pay for anything. If we can succeed here, we can succeed anywhere else."

A corporate CEO speaks the truth where the country is nowhere in terms of spending power compared to China, South Korea or even Vietnam/Mexico/Brazil. Yet here we see posts by brainwashed people as if India has already surpassed USA and is not getting its fair share of respect...

Strawman argument. No one here has said that India has surpassed USA. Only that we are the only long term competition for USA. Which is a fact. 

I laugh at the brainwashing that's happening where you boast about greatness all day when the reality is something else for majority of the people. At least before there used to be a sense of pride in democracy in talking about corruption, pollution, legal system and general lack of cleanliness.

You laugh outta ignorance then. its not sense of pride to talk western propaganda points against India. Its far more in accordance with pride to defend our culture and country against gora propaganda. 

Now, we are supposed to believe everything is great and if you question it, you are anti-national. This is why I gave up on debating as it's pointless to discuss when other party is not being reasonable.

You are anti-national if you support anti-national parties like congress, who's leader literally has a MoU with the enemy nation and routinely fack off to western countries to take diktats from his western masters. 

1 minute ago, Muloghonto said:

You laugh outta ignorance then. its not sense of pride to talk western propaganda points against India. Its far more in accordance with pride to defend our culture and country against gora propaganda. 

There's really no propaganda, it's about attracting top talent and growing the prosperity of the nation and through that power that comes with that.

The US thrives on immigration of smartest minds from around the world. Among which the cream of the crop are from India, China, South Korea, Taiwan and everywhere else.

Nvidia Founder & CEO = from Taiwan. Same with AMD.

Google and Microsoft = India

The only conspiracy or propaganda I see is rose tinted glasses of talking about India surpassing USA when we aren't even close to China or on a per capita basis Vietnam, Mexico, Brazil etc. There are tons of other problems to resolve in the country before you even talk about "defending culture".

One is SC/ST caste getting equal rights as other Hindus for one. We can't even get a consensus on this which is singularly the biggest reason for mass conversions to Christianity.

The other is blatant nepotism in BCCI which makes it worse for olympics and other athletic outcomes to be in your favor as this money is funneled into politics. Or the fact that there's not much purchasing power for a large majority of the population because the richest business people are too busy buying up all the critical infrastructure like ports, toll roads, grocery chains, telecom, petroleum etc. instead of focusing on EXPORTS.

Not a single car brand in India is known world wide. Not a single mobile phone manufacturer present. Not even a single semi-conductor or chip manufacturer. Heck, we don't even manufacture airplanes or next generation AI hardware like Taiwan Semi Conductor company or Nvidia or Samsung. Because these are HARD problems to solve. Much easier to buy airports and railway stations, toll roads and increase the fees overnight which is what is happening.

Yet here come the culture warriors talking about something which has zero impact on 99% of people whether NRI or even people in India who are living paycheck to paycheck. The fact that a large portion of the country lives off of remittances from people working in slave like conditions in the middle east is all we need to know about our "export sector". Fix these first before you talk about ruling the world...

15 minutes ago, BlueBlood said:

There's really no propaganda, it's about attracting top talent and growing the prosperity of the nation and through that power that comes with that.

There is a lot of propaganda. Such as india being rape capital of the world, when western nations are on average 20 times worse per capita. Thats just one example. 
The other example is about hindu fascism, when BJP is the same as Angela Merkel's party. Another example.

The US thrives on immigration of smartest minds from around the world. Among which the cream of the crop are from India, China, South Korea, Taiwan and everywhere else.

Nvidia Founder & CEO = from Taiwan. Same with AMD.

Google and Microsoft = India

The only conspiracy or propaganda I see is rose tinted glasses of talking about India surpassing USA when we aren't even close to China or on a per capita basis Vietnam, Mexico, Brazil etc. There are tons of other problems to resolve in the country before you even talk about "defending culture".

Defending culture and values are the primary focus, the other problems are secondary. Learn from your enemies - the europeans- on that score. 

One is SC/ST caste getting equal rights as other Hindus for one. We can't even get a consensus on this which is singularly the biggest reason for mass conversions to Christianity.

They already have equal rights. Mass conversion to christianity is due to bribery, nothing else.

The other is blatant nepotism in BCCI which makes it worse for olympics and other athletic outcomes to be in your favor as this money is funneled into politics.

This is a non issue. At least our atheletic associatons arent filled with serial rapist coaches like the western ones. or allowing mediocre males to pretend to be women to earn women's medals. 

Or the fact that there's not much purchasing power for a large majority of the population because the richest business people are too busy buying up all the critical infrastructure like ports, toll roads, grocery chains, telecom, petroleum etc. instead of focusing on EXPORTS.

This is par for the course for any capitalist society.

Yet here come the culture warriors talking about something which has zero impact on 99% of people whether NRI or even people in India who are living paycheck to paycheck. The fact that a large portion of the country lives off of remittances from people working in slave like conditions in the middle east is all we need to know about our "export sector". Fix these first before you talk about ruling the world...

its not slave like conditions. Thats another western propaganda point. 

Culture is the glue that binds society and we have no intention of letting India turn into a cultural copy of the western trash societies like Japan or South Korea did. 

Regardless, none of this has any relevance towards our stance towards colonising the west and using our power to benefit India via political manipulations in the west - which wont be a thing if we are not protective of our culture and allow unbridled assimilation into the west. 
That way, we suffer true brain drain and the best of our people get turned against us. By putting a premium on our culture and values, like the chinese do, we continue to colonise the west and weaken it from the inside when it tries to mess with RoI. 

I dont see what exactly your problem is with this. 

1 hour ago, Muloghonto said:

They already have equal rights. Mass conversion to christianity is due to bribery, nothing else.

LOL most are not even allowed on temples or become priests let alone be allowed to eat on the same areas as "brahmins"

3 minutes ago, BlueBlood said:

LOL most are not even allowed on temples or become priests let alone be allowed to eat on the same areas as "brahmins"

That isnt a rights issue. Full rights are applicable in the eyes of the government. Not in eyes of the individual. Name one right the lower castes dont have that the higher castes have. 

And i am still not clear as to how does this pertain to what i said re: job of NRIs and PIOs in terms of enhancing Indian culture, values and geostrategic might.

You won't talk about my point about exports but talk all kinds of nonsense on "colonization" and that brainwashed coffee rules likes your post.

To become a cultural powerhouse, you become an economic powerhouse first.

Yet like idiots you single issue voters will support Adani buying up all infrastructure in India using SBI loans and raising up fees for airport, toll roads, ports and critical infrastructure. Or Ambani doing same for telecom and petroleum or groceries.

All this has ZERO value add as you need exports to be wealthy like China, South Korea, Vietnam, Japan, Brazil etc. India's biggest export is outsourcing cheap labour in BPO/tech and remittances back to the country. 

You are so brainwashed beyond repair that you cannot even see such corruption of putting Jay Shah as BCCI chair to funnel cricket and IPL money into politics.

Yet you talk about nonsensical unrealistic and impractical nonsense of colonizing the west when the NRI's left to the west in the first place because there is zero economic upliftment for the middle class and poor without political connections or just moving out of the country.

No matter how many times it is said it will never get into your head because you rather be a slave to your brainwashed opinions and conspiracies than to educate yourself and see the world the way it actually is. I rest my case as it feels like I am talking to a rock sometimes. 

Uber's own CEO with all the data they have world wide has basically said the average Indian consumer is cheap and has no purchasing power. Yet, suddenly you are talking about the country being #1 in the world without any fundamentals to back it up. The level of absolute brainwashing is evident here.

Perfect dumb voter class, I wish I had such supporters voting for me.

1 hour ago, BlueBlood said:

You won't talk about my point about exports but talk all kinds of nonsense on "colonization" and that brainwashed coffee rules likes your post.

Because your point is irrelevant to the context of this thread. 

To become a cultural powerhouse, you become an economic powerhouse first.

No. We are already a cultural powerhouse. The entire arab world and south east asian world watches our movies. 50 year old iraqis know who Amitabh bacchan or Rafi are. 

How many Saudi or Emirati or Egyptian artists do you know ? 

Yet like idiots you single issue voters will support Adani buying up all infrastructure in India using SBI loans and raising up fees for airport, toll roads, ports and critical infrastructure. Or Ambani doing same for telecom and petroleum or groceries.

Its idiotic to think that Indian infrastructure is better off in foreign hands than our own. 

All this has ZERO value add as you need exports to be wealthy like China, South Korea, Vietnam, Japan, Brazil etc. India's biggest export is outsourcing cheap labour in BPO/tech and remittances back to the country. 

Which is why colonisation effort of the western world is going so well and will go so well. Duh. 

You are so brainwashed beyond repair that you cannot even see such corruption of putting Jay Shah as BCCI chair to funnel cricket and IPL money into politics.

I don't care for such minor details in the big picture. If you think that our leagues are corrupt but the yankee ones are not, you are a total moron. None of this type of corruption has any impact on the growth and power trajectory of a nation. 

Yet you talk about nonsensical unrealistic and impractical nonsense of colonizing the west when the NRI's left to the west in the first place because there is zero economic upliftment for the middle class and poor without political connections or just moving out of the country.

Stop thinking like a gungadeen gora ghulaam and tell me why its unrealistic or impractical nonsense. if the goras can come to the americas for hundreds of years for better economic opportunities and make the land western, why cant we do the same. 

No matter how many times it is said it will never get into your head because you rather be a slave to your brainwashed opinions and conspiracies than to educate yourself and see the world the way it actually is. I rest my case as it feels like I am talking to a rock sometimes. 

They arent brainwashed opinions, they are objective reality and the once in a millenia window of opportunity to colonise the west and forever turn the west into a bastion of India. The same way the Chinese are doing. its not my problem if you are too stupid to think big or realise whats going on in the world via immigration. 

We are already the richest, most educated and most law-abiding ethnic demographic in the western world, ahead of the goras, ahead of the jews. And our numbers are growing exponentially. 
It would be monumental stupidity from our parts and perfect example of inferiority complex, if we didnt use this window of opportunity to colonise the west instead of assimilating into them.

Uber's own CEO with all the data they have world wide has basically said the average Indian consumer is cheap and has no purchasing power. Yet, suddenly you are talking about the country being #1 in the world without any fundamentals to back it up. The level of absolute brainwashing is evident here.

Show me where i have said that our country is #1. Stop making BS strawman argument because you are a gora ghulaam. 

Perfect dumb voter class, I wish I had such supporters voting for me.

Spoken like a true gora ghulaam. 

i bet you are either a christian or a liberandu with this kind of slave mentality.

3 hours ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

Ubers CEO said Indians are demanding. Not cheap. Know the difference :hysterical:

Rape per capita is a not the correct parameter. It does not happen in parts. You can't be 1pc raped. 

How many cases are even reported in India or even in other Asian countries? Most aren't due to shame.

In the US even just harassment is considered a crime and people get sued all the time including Trump who was the president.

Try doing that to a sitting MP or MLA in India today and we will see how far that goes.

Uber's CEO basically said "Indians are demanding and don't want to pay for anything" in other words that means cheap and don't have purchasing power.

Not a single plan is given on how to lift the country economically other than enrich Adani's, Ambani's and other corporates who do zero exports and rely completely on trade within India.

Taiwan became an economic powerhouse due to their semiconductor industry which is the only thing saving them from a complete Chinese invasion.

Yet here you talk about "culture", "tradition" which means nothing if your brightest minds are leaving outside of India for better opportunities and the brightest minds around the world don't even have India in their top 30 countries to immigrate to for better opportunities.

It's due to factors like pollution, corruption, lack of cleanliness and so many other economic issues. These need to be fixed first before you talk about being an economic powerhouse to dictate terms to the world.

It's sad that we have people chest thumping about greatness when ground reality is completely different.

5 hours ago, BlueBlood said:

How many cases are even reported in India or even in other Asian countries? Most aren't due to shame.

In the US even just harassment is considered a crime and people get sued all the time including Trump who was the president.

Try doing that to a sitting MP or MLA in India today and we will see how far that goes.

Uber's CEO basically said "Indians are demanding and don't want to pay for anything" in other words that means cheap and don't have purchasing power.

Not a single plan is given on how to lift the country economically other than enrich Adani's, Ambani's and other corporates who do zero exports and rely completely on trade within India.

Taiwan became an economic powerhouse due to their semiconductor industry which is the only thing saving them from a complete Chinese invasion.

Yet here you talk about "culture", "tradition" which means nothing if your brightest minds are leaving outside of India for better opportunities and the brightest minds around the world don't even have India in their top 30 countries to immigrate to for better opportunities.

It's due to factors like pollution, corruption, lack of cleanliness and so many other economic issues. These need to be fixed first before you talk about being an economic powerhouse to dictate terms to the world.

It's sad that we have people chest thumping about greatness when ground reality is completely different.

If you think USA is richer, do you think everyone is as rich as the per-capita income indicates. I have seen worse slums in auSA as much as in India. Likewise any country like Vietnam or Taiwan is richer in terms of pc gdp than India, everyone is not as rich as the pc GDP says. Same logic with India, our GDP is higher, but because of higher population, the PC income will be lower obviously. Not everyone is as richer or poorer as the PC indicates. But given the number of people coming out of BPL and PC income has grown since the 90s, indicates growth, progress and hope. But for pessimistic People like you doing daily Randi Rona, nothing is good enough.  Rote raho! 

10 hours ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

Ubers CEO said Indians are demanding. Not cheap. Know the difference :hysterical:

Rape per capita is a not the correct parameter. It does not happen in parts. You can't be 1pc raped. 

rape per capita IS the correct answer, as it shows what is the rate of rape for a given population. Else Indians would have to be 30 times better than canadians to have less absolute numbers. What rape per capita means is how much rape happens per 1000 people. That is the only way you can compare stats between a population of 1.4 billion and 5 million.

6 hours ago, BlueBlood said:

Far more than in western countries, since India and Asia averages 27% conviction rate for cases reported, while no western country averages 3% 

So logic dictates that western countries report less - people are less inclined to report crime and waste their time if they are less likely to get justice. 

As i said, stop using western propaganda against India and Asia as any sort of benchmark. It isnt. 
Indians and Asians are 4 times less violently criminal than your western white masters in the western nations - this too can be cited from statistics. 

Enriching Adanis, Ambanis and corporates is how you enrich the masses, just like how enriching the Rockafellers, Vanderbilts etc. is how the yankee masses were enriched.

nobody was immigrating to Europe in the 1600s -1800s when they were colonising the world either.  We don't need immigration to colonise the world anymore than Brits needed immigration to Britain to colonise the world. 

we dont have to be economic powerhouses to dictate terms to the lands we colonise, anymore than UK was an economic powerhouse when it colonised the americas ( till 1750s, UK wasnt even 10% of India's economy). 

We simply have to be better than the whites in their country and stick to our culture. Same way whites stuck to their euro culture and were better than the natives in the americas. 

Open your mind instead of doing gora-ghulaami.

Muloghonto seems really hurt with rape capital tag. No westerner truly believe that, it was over sensationalization by Indian media itself and Western media amplified the same. 

You cannot deny the fact Indian men do stare, and act creepy by western standards. Yes they are not creepy, I grew up in India and fully know stare is just curiosity and lack of sophistication. Problem with Indians, not just men is they just don't know how to mind their own business. Need to constantly open the mouth and prove their stupidity is rampant. 

7 minutes ago, Vancouver said:

Muloghonto seems really hurt with rape capital tag. No westerner truly believe that, it was over sensationalization by Indian media itself and Western media amplified the same. 

Most westerners believe that because thats what most of western media and western NGOs state. 

7 minutes ago, Vancouver said:

You cannot deny the fact Indian men do stare, and act creepy by western standards. Yes they are not creepy, I grew up in India and fully know stare is just curiosity and lack of sophistication. Problem with Indians, not just men is they just don't know how to mind their own business. Need to constantly open the mouth and prove their stupidity is rampant. 

None of that is relevant to the fact that India and Asia are orders of magnitude better for women's safety than western countries by direct crime data. Staring and talking awkwardly to someone isnt a crime. Putting your appendages inside them without permission is. Westerners literally invented the nonsense idea that India and Asia doesnt report rape as much coz its shameful. While ignoring the fact that people report crime primarily based on likelyhood of getting justice. A society that gets 27% conviction rate for a given crime has far higher chances of reporting it than a society that doesnt hit 3%. 

This was just an example out of many about western propaganda against India. And this propaganda isnt going anywhere unless we flex our power here as PIOs and keep colonising the western nations till we are too big to trifle with HERE. 

8 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

Enriching Adanis, Ambanis and corporates is how you enrich the masses, just like how enriching the Rockafellers, Vanderbilts etc. is how the yankee masses were enriched.

Spoken like a true brainwashed person who doesn't even know history...

Rockefeller's empire was broken up due to monopolization by Teddy Roosevelt's government. Vanderbilt couldn't monopolize his railroads/ships once innovations like cars (Ford), pipelines and other modes of transportation came to be.

Zero such innovations are even allowed with how Amazon, Walmart and other companies have been driven out of India to enrich Ambani. At the end this monopolization only increases prices due to no competition.

This is perfect slave mentality with zero knowledge of history. Masters like Adani and Ambani will throw you some hypothetical bone about "cultural superiority" and "revenge for colonization" with zero actual impact and you will eat it up while they loot you under the table through raising up your airline tickets due to higher airport fees, grocery costs, railway platform fees hikes, petroleum and edible oil price hikes, toll roads and higher import taxes and shipping fees - backed by SBI loans - the same loans that small business owners cannot get a rupee of without providing collateral.

This is all a reality and exactly why the purchasing power of the average Indian is getting worse by the day through a hidden tax called shrinkflation and higher costs for using daily critical infrastructure.

All the while you and brainwashed bhakts like @coffee_rules @ravishingravi etc. will keep talking about how it's still better than "past congress" government.

It's like saying being a slave to current master is better than being a slave to the previous one all the while forgetting you are still acting like a slave to the puppet masters controlling the way you think by telling you what to think rather teaching you HOW to think...

The less said about your other ridiculous arguments about safety of women in India compared to the west, the better. I have NEVER in my life thought media control by corporates will cause this level of brainwashing among educated Indians even NRI's.

This will set back the country for a generation... As I recall during the time of my grandparents and even during Vajpayee regime, people at least were receptive to opposing arguments if they made sense. Now, people are just making up false conspiracies to defend absolutely bad behaviour such as nepotism like Jay Shah and BCCI or blatant support of specific corporations and business tycoons at the detriment of competition and fair market practices.

8 hours ago, Vancouver said:

The guy is a perfect example of a keyboard warrior.nI am sure at work he must be bossed around for lack of productive work by gora bosses and has a deep seated hatred towards them that he takes out on forums.

I have met many such people in my life who see others progress and can't see them succeed. It's always "goras" fault even though Sundar Pichai and Satya Nadella run trillion dollar companies bigger than even Adani and Ambani's empires combined.

The richest cohort in the US as a race are of Indian origin. He wants the people who benefited from this FAIR system of the US to act against their interests for the benefit of India - that too one political party which is a known nepotism heaven for injustice done by the UK almost 75 years+ ago (not even the US which is not a commonwealth nation).

I wouldn't even waste my time arguing over such low IQ nonsensical people other than hopefully some other common sense oriented people see this thread to finally OPEN their eyes to the brainwashing happening in India due to complete 100% corporate control of the media.

This quote comes to mind: "I sometimes think as if I am corporate media; I put myself in their shoes: If I could profit off a situation, how would I spin it for the maximum amount of traffic yet still be taken seriously? This, I believe when listening, reading, or watching, helps to discern truth from fact and decipher fact from fiction. It helps to weed out the sensationalism, and you gain a more accurate depiction of the world's actual condition.”

8 minutes ago, BlueBlood said:

Spoken like a true brainwashed person who doesn't even know history...

LOL. I have a minor degree in history. 

Rockefeller's empire was broken up due to monopolization by Teddy Roosevelt's government. Vanderbilt couldn't monopolize his railroads/ships once innovations like cars (Ford), pipelines and other modes of transportation came to be.

Zero such innovations are even allowed with how Amazon, Walmart and other companies have been driven out of India to enrich Ambani. At the end this monopolization only increases prices due to no competition.

Thats not relevant. What is relevant, is that no country has industrialised without billionaires popping up and getting richer. We too are on the same trajectory. 

This is perfect slave mentality with zero knowledge of history. Masters like Adani and Ambani will throw you some hypothetical bone about "cultural superiority" and "revenge for colonization" with zero actual impact and you will eat it up while they loot you under the table through raising up your airline tickets due to higher airport fees, grocery costs, railway platform fees hikes, petroleum and edible oil price hikes, toll roads and higher import taxes and shipping fees - backed by SBI loans - the same loans that small business owners cannot get a rupee of without providing collateral.

There is nothing revengeful about colonisation. British werent taking revenge on the native americans during colonisation, we arent taking revenge by colonising them. Colonisation is simple consequence of population decline of the western world, requiring immigration. 

And none of these points have any relevance towards our colonisation of the west. 

This is all a reality and exactly why the purchasing power of the average Indian is getting worse by the day through a hidden tax called shrinkflation and higher costs for using daily critical infrastructure.

False. The PPP of Indians are improving, not declining. 

All the while you and brainwashed bhakts like @coffee_rules @ravishingravi etc. will keep talking about how it's still better than "past congress" government.

It is, because Indian poverty has declined by 3 fold from * government to the modi government. 

The less said about your other ridiculous arguments about safety of women in India compared to the west, the better.

its facts. so tell me whats ridiculous about statistics. Or is that your way of coping with facts after swallowing western propaganda ? 
Facts show that women are about 30 times safer per capita in India than in any western country. I am not the one making up nonsense propaganda to override hard facts like you are. 

I have NEVER in my life thought media control by corporates will cause this level of brainwashing among educated Indians even NRI's.

If we are brainwashed, we would be brainwashed about western liberalism, because thats the media we are exposed to here. But i am not surprised to see your brainwashing via western propaganda. 

This will set back the country for a generation... As I recall during the time of my grandparents and even during Vajpayee regime, people at least were receptive to opposing arguments if they made sense. Now, people are just making up false conspiracies to defend absolutely bad behaviour such as nepotism like Jay Shah and BCCI or blatant support of specific corporations and business tycoons at the detriment of competition and fair market practices.

Except facts show that Indian development is the greatest under Modi than any previous government. Can cite you the data if you like. 

5 minutes ago, BlueBlood said:

The guy is a perfect example of a keyboard warrior.nI am sure at work he must be bossed around for lack of productive work by gora bosses and has a deep seated hatred towards them that he takes out on forums.

My boss is a Korean. Its hatred to say that we are here to keep our culture and colonise this land instead of giving it up and absorbing into gora culture ? If thats hatred, then by all means, we are fully gonna keep it up because we are not gora supplicants like you. 

I have met many such people in my life who see others progress and can't see them succeed. It's always "goras" fault even though Sundar Pichai and Satya Nadella run trillion dollar companies bigger than even Adani and Ambani's empires combined.

Its not gora's fault that Indians like you try to become gora and give up their culture in the west, its your inferiority complex that is at fault. Something i don't share. 

The richest cohort in the US as a race are of Indian origin. He wants the people who benefited from this FAIR system of the US to act against their interests for the benefit of India - that too one political party which is a known nepotism heaven for injustice done by the UK almost 75 years+ ago (not even the US which is not a commonwealth nation).

We dont care about US interests. We care about our interests. Why are you more concerned about american interests than Indian ? Explain to me why Indian immigrants should care more about US interests than Indian interests. Here is a simple fact for you - groups that are better than another, do not readily absorb into the latter, unless they are mentally colonised like yourself. This is why the Chinese have far more integrity and loyalty to their culture than Indians - chinese are not enthralled by goras like your type are. 

I wouldn't even waste my time arguing over such low IQ nonsensical people other than hopefully some other common sense oriented people see this thread to finally OPEN their eyes to the brainwashing happening in India due to complete 100% corporate control of the media.

i am not the one with low IQ, you are the one with inferiority complex. 

Edited by Muloghonto

2 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Thats not relevant. What is relevant, is that no country has industrialised without billionaires popping up and getting richer. We too are on the same trajectory. 

Billionaires in a democracy and capitalist nation thrived due to innovation - Elon Musk, Sam Altman (OpenAI), Steve Jobs and I can name so many others.

Ambani is living off of his father's empire and makes money off of zero value-add industries like Petroleum, Reliance Geo (telecom), and supermarkets. These were propped up due to Indian government's clear support of his monopolization of these industries by eliminating competition like Amazon, Walmart, Orange etc.

Adani is just buying up businesses from OTHER visionary entrepreneurs like GVK Reddy (Mumbai Airport), steel factories, railway stations, toll roads, edible oil etc. by using SBI loans. ZERO value add is provided or world wide exports oriented companies are being built because it's RISKY and HARD to do it. They are even stopping others from doing it as India fully relies on FOREIGN Direct Investment in the startup ecosystem, not a ruppee from Ambani or Adani to help startup entrepreneurs. They are happy in their mansions while you fools support them like slaves making up all kinds of ridiculous excuses.

I would have accepted your argument if a home grown innovative company was built out of India like Taiwan Semi Conductor or like BYD in China that manufactures electric cars or even something like DJI for drones. Heck, at least like Vietnam if we had a strong manufacturing boom for exports or maybe even like South Korea one single company like Samsung.

Not a single such industry is led by these "industrialists" you talk about. Which is why Bangladesh equals India in GDP per capita or even slightly beats India as their garment manufacturing and export industry provides a ton of GDP growth.

I don't want to waste any more time discussing with brainwashed idiots who support blatant nepotism like Jay Shah with BCCI, blatant corruption that props up corporates by first allowing them to BUY all media and control the brainwashing messaging and secondly having private sector buy up critical infrastructure that hurts the common public in the end through lack of choices and higher prices. If you can't even understand such basic economics, then you deserve to be a slave of these corporates while they buy mansions in the UK, private jets and enjoy their life at your family's expense.