Salute to fallen heroes - Pattidar, Bharat and Kumar

On 2/26/2024 at 1:48 PM, Adamant said:

I remember posters gere rooting for Patidar and that he will do well in test cricket.

He doesn’t have the requisite talent 

I admit. I liked him , I watched his first inning. Supported him. But by game 4, I was unsure that whether he has what it takes. Now I am kind of sure that he hasnt got what it takes to succed atleast on the types of tracks he has played so far. Is it worth trying him in Dharmshala track. My answer is NO as six innings he played, was on tracks where India plays half the matches

On 2/26/2024 at 2:27 PM, G_B_ said:

Would be funny as hell if kl comes in and fails as well. 

No KL Please. If we cant try another youngster with series allready in bag and a home series, then I dont know when it is more apt time.

2 hours ago, Chaos said:

selfless and didnt trouble the scoreboard people or team… i would say he is a giver and cares for the people.

Actually, he troubled the scoreboard guys a lot.  As soon as he came out to bat, those poor scoreboard guys had to change the wickets column in a flash. His departure was much faster than his arrival in all 6 innings.  

54 minutes ago, Frustrated said:

Actually, he troubled the scoreboard guys a lot.  As soon as he came out to bat, those poor scoreboard guys had to change the wickets column in a flash. His departure was much faster than his arrival in all 6 innings.  

i bet they rather do that than watch paint dry aka patidar bat. Google the meaning of PATIDAR!. Savior for the village :bow:

5 minutes ago, Chaos said:

The phoenix has risen….patidar in 5th test. Just make golden ducks plz. To english bowlers: please dont try anything hard…just bowl juicy half volleys and my man patidar will give his wicket :bow:

Patidar is there to make the series a bit more competitive. would be too boring if we were to thrash Eng by playing our best XI

10 hours ago, Vijy said:

a good majority of successful ind test batters had ranji avgs > 60, and even the remainder had 50 or more

Agreed. If they are averaging sub 50 then please have a secondary skill like bowling seam or spin

1 hour ago, tweaker said:

Patidar ,Bharat ,Mukesh are not fallen heroes,they are omnipresent. 

They are epitome of talent in the eyes of Dravid.

The team management will search different avenues ie control percentage to justify their selection 

They will be dropped once Kohli,Rahul are fit :giggle:

Darrwid is itching to find reasons to drop Jurel for Bharat

Got his biggest wish fulfilled with Pantatunga sidelining himself

On 3/2/2024 at 10:48 AM, Vijy said:

Patidar is there to make the series a bit more competitive. would be too boring if we were to thrash Eng by playing our best XI

we already have two umpires plus patidar. So its 10 v 14. These umpires… howwwzatttt… finger up like steve bucknor. What a fag umpire he was. Tendulkar missed it by a country mile n he gave it out. 

Edited by Chaos
On 3/3/2024 at 1:25 PM, vvvslaxman said:

Dravid said even 14 runs scored by Bharat was valuable. He prefers Mukesh too. He has an eye for utterly mediocre meek players. India lost aggression at all fronts. That boundaryless period in the World cup final will haunt Indian fans for the rest of their lives.

He justifies the selection.by giving control percentage of the flopped batsman.

He should know the runs scored is important than any such yardstick. 

Patidar has failed in 3 test,he has not looked the part of international player ,he should give debut to Paddikal ,who is in form ,is a left handed batsman. 

It really looks Patidar is place holder for Rahul