‘I thought we were going to die,’ says Spanish travel vlogger as Jharkhand Police look for remaining rape accused

Prakat

12 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Yes and ?

And whats the basis of this, except mass repetition in the media by the western liberal educated ones ? Where is the data, where is the logic ? 

Bullshit, bullshit and more bullshit. 

Societies that are excptionally high in rape are ALSO exceptionally high in assault AND surprise surprise, western nations have orders o fmagnitude higher assault cases than India as well. 

Furthermore, Indian stats are not shocking or extraordinary- they are perfectly in line with rest of Asia and all Asians countries are closer in rape per capita stats ( except South Korea) to each other than to western nations. 

What is the basis of ' india reports less crime than western nations' , except for mass repetition ?Because the math doesnt bear this out at all. 

Read this. https://www.nsoj.in/stories/-sexual-violence-and-the-concept-of-consent--?ref=artshelp.com

It says 99% of rapes are unreported. And of those reported, on an average 80-100 happen a day, and if we talk about assault and other forms of crimes against women's that amounts to around 900-1000 a day. Nearly 40k rapes happened last year in India, compared to Sweden, a country know for a high rape rate, because it very broadly defined and categorizes rape, unlike India. In Sweden, if a women were to be raped multiple times, every single instance would be considered as a rape case. Some of the western countries have high rape rates, because of higher reporting, lack of social stigma involved, and also stricter laws and definitions surrounding rape. India is still better off compared to certain parts of South America, Africa, Oceania, etc but it's still not ideal in terms of safety and statistics. 

7 minutes ago, I6MTW said:

Read this. https://www.nsoj.in/stories/-sexual-violence-and-the-concept-of-consent--?ref=artshelp.com

It says 99% of rapes are unreported. And of those reported, on an average 80-100 happen a day, and if we talk about assault and other forms of crimes against women's that amounts to around 900-1000 a day. Nearly 40k rapes happened last year in India, compared to Sweden, a country know for a high rape rate, because it very broadly defined and categorizes rape, unlike India. In Sweden, if a women were to be raped multiple times, every single instance would be considered as a rape case. Some of the western countries have high rape rates, because of higher reporting, lack of social stigma involved, and also stricter laws and definitions surrounding rape. India is still better off compared to certain parts of South America, Africa, Oceania, etc but it's still not ideal in terms of safety and statistics. 

No country in the world averages over 5-15% of rape cases reported. Rape in sweden is orders of magnitude higher not because they define it differently, but because Sweden has 4 times lesser sentencing duration on average and convicts 1.5% of the reported cases, while India convicts 27% of the reported cases. 

So obviously, if crime isnt punished, crime will flourish. Duh.

For western countries to have higher reporting rate but same or better rape per capita actually, India will have to report less than 99.99% of cases - which is unsupported nonsense. 

Social stigma is the factor that favours the western narrative. However, Indian law is far stricter on rape than ANY western nation- no western nation matches India's average duration of jail time for rape or even has a death penalty for rape and all western nations are 10 times more likely to let the rapist walk free. So its a point that favours India. 
And unlike the bullshit of ' social stigma',  conviction rates & average term sentencing are hard data. 

The fact that India is far safer than western nations for women is ALSO proven by another convergent piece of data - Indians are 5 times less likely than white people  in western countries to be violent criminals (Under which rape, assault, murder, etc are classed). 

So sorry, the data is decisive on this - western countries are far more violent and rapist than india. 

Also, as i said, this focus on ' india only' is classic divide and conquer mentality of westerners. India's rape per capita data is normal across Asia. We are far closer in numbers to China, Japan, Indonesia, UAE, Taiwan, than those countries are to USA,France, UK, etc. 

The only exception is South Korea, which is closer to western rates of rape per capita than Asian. 

So that too checks out in favour of india - our data isnt anomalous in the wider asian context.

Edited by Muloghonto

8 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

1. If westerners had high IQ, they'd not be behind Asians in every single metric in their own countries. Asia represents 65% of our species. When you perform worse than 65% of the sample space, your society isn't 'high' anything, its below average 

2. Once the white establishment sinks in western countries, these countries will go the way of Hong Kong/Taiwan/India/Japan etc. Because anglosphere is being colonised by Asians (with USA being the only exception where its being primarily colonised by Latinos). 

3. Indian democracy is a stunning success, where its the only democracy with so many indigenous ethnic diversity and it STILL is less violent than most monoculture western societies. 

4. As sad as this incident is, its much ado about nothing- India is about 10 times safer for women than USA is (per capita), its about 40 times safer than Al Britania, 80 times safer than ' we wuz vikaaangz' scandi countries. 

1. I said high average IQ not high IQ :winky: meaning the number of stupid people are lower even on a percentage basis.

2. If western countries wanna go the Asian way, they have to import a lot of Asians not blacks, middle easterns, and sharia muslims. They obviously are going for total destruction as their establishment is full of people who want to bring them down who are not Asians

I had the same attitude like you did about a decade ago but seeing the youth get corrupted by modern society is really a thing that I'm not happy with

14 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

1. I said high average IQ not high IQ :winky: meaning the number of stupid people are lower even on a percentage basis.

Well that is not true either. 

14 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

2. If western countries wanna go the Asian way, they have to import a lot of Asians not blacks, middle easterns, and sharia muslims. They obviously are going for total destruction as their establishment is full of people who want to bring them down who are not Asians

I had the same attitude like you did about a decade ago but seeing the youth get corrupted by modern society is really a thing that I'm not happy with

Except for USA, all anglosphere countries are predominantly being colonised by Asians, as Asians make up well over 60% of the immigrants to these countries.

1 minute ago, Muloghonto said:

Well that is not true either. 

Except for USA, all anglosphere countries are predominantly being colonised by Asians, as Asians make up well over 60% of the immigrants to these countries.

You missed all the non-anglosphere countries like Germany, Sweden, France, etc. Look who they are inviting into their lands, Boat loads of blacks and muslims with a shady record in their own homelands. If you are a good guy from these parts or an Asian, you will get rejected or allowed after an "interrogation" at the consular office. White countries does not equal anglosphere countries.

1 hour ago, Real McCoy said:

You missed all the non-anglosphere countries like Germany, Sweden, France, etc. Look who they are inviting into their lands, Boat loads of blacks and muslims with a shady record in their own homelands. If you are a good guy from these parts or an Asian, you will get rejected or allowed after an "interrogation" at the consular office. White countries does not equal anglosphere countries.

Anglosphere isnt All white countries- they are just 60% of it by population. 

If you look deeper in the euro countries stats, they too are being colonised by asians at a steady rate. Our way is slow and steady wins the race. Thats how indians and chinese colonised SE Asia and thanks to our far more benevolent methods of hybridising with the local community instead of trying to exterminate them, we enjoy far superior relations with the indegenous population of those lands than the euro barbarians.

5 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

Anglosphere isnt All white countries- they are just 60% of it by population. 

If you look deeper in the euro countries stats, they too are being colonised by asians at a steady rate. Our way is slow and steady wins the race. Thats how indians and chinese colonised SE Asia and thanks to our far more benevolent methods of hybridising with the local community instead of trying to exterminate them, we enjoy far superior relations with the indegenous population of those lands than the euro barbarians.

Anyway I think we are going off topic here. Let’s finish our discussion here. I know you’ll have the last word :lol: 

your point about extermination is a bit wild IMO. I’m sure some of them also had that thought going in their mind. Look where it got them. 

9 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

Anyway I think we are going off topic here. Let’s finish our discussion here. I know you’ll have the last word :lol: 

your point about extermination is a bit wild IMO. I’m sure some of them also had that thought going in their mind. Look where it got them. 

Wild ? How are facts wild ? The euros, particularly the anglos exterminated the native population of the americas and australia with clinical efficiency. 

On 3/6/2024 at 5:10 PM, Real McCoy said:

Country's image has gone way beyond repair. Something has to be done to correct this. I don't think it will happen though. Its a cesspit born out of

1. low morality, low IQ, uneducatedness, probably drugs involvement, dacoit behavior from the perpetrators and

2. lack of courage, righteous indignation and cohesiveness from the common people.

There is no way of "smoothing" out this scenario through cash donation from the state govt. Pathetic if you ask me. democracy breeds such behavior. need kings to come back and meet out justice for the perpetrators. These demons need a death sentence after due scrutiny is made out in the investigation.

Incident is shameful but majority of countries are dealing with problem of there own. Look at US, school shootouts are becoming frequent which is unique to them. South American countries have crime problem, Europe is struggling with demographic change related incident. 

4 hours ago, jf1gp_1 said:

Incident is shameful but majority of countries are dealing with problem of there own. Look at US, school shootouts are becoming frequent which is unique to them. South American countries have crime problem, Europe is struggling with demographic change related incident. 

All the countries mentioned have 10-80 times worse rape problem than india or any asian nation does.

On 3/9/2024 at 6:50 AM, jf1gp_1 said:

That is an easy cop out for the government. This is why democracy cannot last the test of time.

2 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

That is an easy cop out for the government. This is why democracy cannot last the test of time.

I was responding to the point about Indian image now being beyond repair and not giving a pass to current state government. 

7 hours ago, jf1gp_1 said:

I was responding to the point about Indian image now being beyond repair and not giving a pass to current state government. 

I was also saying how governments can use this as a pass for "fix it later", not arguing against your response :smile:

14 hours ago, jf1gp_1 said:

If your image gets wrecked due to lies and propaganda, do you fight the lies and propaganda or do you cave in to their demands and try to restore your image by accepting the propaganda and lies ?

16 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

Yet, democracy has stood the test of time the longest in India at the most widespread and base level of governance. That's why we adjusted to upper level governance being democratic so easily- better than nations like Japan, Korea, Singapore, Thailand, Taiwan etc, all of whom have a shorter history of actual democracy than us. 

On 3/7/2024 at 2:30 PM, Muloghonto said:

No country in the world averages over 5-15% of rape cases reported. Rape in sweden is orders of magnitude higher not because they define it differently, but because Sweden has 4 times lesser sentencing duration on average and convicts 1.5% of the reported cases, while India convicts 27% of the reported cases. 

So obviously, if crime isnt punished, crime will flourish. Duh.

For western countries to have higher reporting rate but same or better rape per capita actually, India will have to report less than 99.99% of cases - which is unsupported nonsense. 

Social stigma is the factor that favours the western narrative. However, Indian law is far stricter on rape than ANY western nation- no western nation matches India's average duration of jail time for rape or even has a death penalty for rape and all western nations are 10 times more likely to let the rapist walk free. So its a point that favours India. 
And unlike the bullshit of ' social stigma',  conviction rates & average term sentencing are hard data. 

The fact that India is far safer than western nations for women is ALSO proven by another convergent piece of data - Indians are 5 times less likely than white people  in western countries to be violent criminals (Under which rape, assault, murder, etc are classed). 

So sorry, the data is decisive on this - western countries are far more violent and rapist than india. 

Also, as i said, this focus on ' india only' is classic divide and conquer mentality of westerners. India's rape per capita data is normal across Asia. We are far closer in numbers to China, Japan, Indonesia, UAE, Taiwan, than those countries are to USA,France, UK, etc. 

The only exception is South Korea, which is closer to western rates of rape per capita than Asian. 

So that too checks out in favour of india - our data isnt anomalous in the wider asian context.

I have been to S. Korea a few times for academic reasons. It is basically a complete gora serf mentality, so it is not surprising that they have copied all the unsavoury aspects down to a T.

3 hours ago, Vijy said:

I have been to S. Korea a few times for academic reasons. It is basically a complete gora serf mentality, so it is not surprising that they have copied all the unsavoury aspects down to a T.

Why would this be a worse case in SoKo than Taiwan or Japan ? Afterall, Japan is literally a US vassal and Taiwan has the same relationship with US as SoKo

11 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

Why would this be a worse case in SoKo than Taiwan or Japan ? Afterall, Japan is literally a US vassal and Taiwan has the same relationship with US as SoKo

there are subtle differences IMO, to do some armchair theorising. Japan was defeated and then occupied by US, whereas SoKo willingly opened their land to the US. Although Japan is a vassal, my impression of many Japanese is that they do not consider the US as everything that is holy and correct (this skeptical attitude is seen in their films, TV too), whereas SoKo has bought fully into the American Nightmare... oops Dream.

Cannot comment much on taiwan since I have not been there more than 1-2 times. My impression is that its greater geopolitical vulnerability (more so than SoKo) may have something to do with the attitude differences.