Elon Musk has turned Twitter/X into a racist and Anti Indian/Hindu platform

Lone Wolf

Indians are now openly calling it and both RW and LW has united against him.  

Sudden surge in anti Hindu/Indian content has skyrocketed...  And it is argued that Elon has altered the algorithm... 

Last night he finally got blasted. 

All he said was yeah! The post was a comment on the western romanticism about its understanding of eastern culture as they are attracted to its mysticism, their understanding of our Dharmic spirituality is pretty superficial. Eat Pray Love is a highly patronizing movie. His reaction and OP is cynical about western understanding of third world rather than the third world itself. 

59 minutes ago, BacktoCricaddict said:

Was always a racist, bigoted pseudolibertarian a-hole. It has been quite transparent for years. It is unfortunate that, often, people ignore these things until they/their group is targeted. 

Expect this to reach on a new scale if Trump wins. 

Western racist RW will see it as carte blanche to do whatever they like in demonizing non Whites.

Absolute filth this guy is pushing... And its not a hidden secret anymore. 

Total PoS..

All popular social media is owned by globalists and musk is just an agent. So how are Indians fighting twitter? - through twitter :lol: This only increases musky's stock. A better way to play the game is not to play the game at all. We have forgotten one of the methods we as Indians used to fight our oppressors - civil disobedience.

Just because we have gotten independence doesn't mean the menace is gone. It only resurfaces in new way and form. Dare I say the Indian government must take action by banning twitter until musky apologizes. Does our government has the balls to make such a bold move? China does and they don't play ball with the west.

That is the right way to get the clown down. If he doesn't, no Indian will use twitter and there you go musky you're losing eyeballs. sayonara chief keep making those rockets nbody cares. 

36 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

All he said was yeah! The post was a comment on the western romanticism about its understanding of eastern culture as they are attracted to its mysticism, their understanding of our Dharmic spirituality is pretty superficial. Eat Pray Love is a highly patronizing movie. His reaction and OP is cynical about western understanding of third world rather than the third world itself. 

yeah it wasnt definitive. since I don't have a twitter account, I don't know the context. you could be right

1 hour ago, Real McCoy said:

All popular social media is owned by globalists and musk is just an agent. So how are Indians fighting twitter? - through twitter :lol: This only increases musky's stock. A better way to play the game is not to play the game at all. We have forgotten one of the methods we as Indians used to fight our oppressors - civil disobedience.

Just because we have gotten independence doesn't mean the menace is gone. It only resurfaces in new way and form. Dare I say the Indian government must take action by banning twitter until musky apologizes. Does our government has the balls to make such a bold move? China does and they don't play ball with the west.

That is the right way to get the clown down. If he doesn't, no Indian will use twitter and there you go musky you're losing eyeballs. sayonara chief keep making those rockets nbody cares. 

Indians realising that contrary to global left, there is nothing called global right. All right wing ideologies are nation/ethno centric nationalist/jingoist ideologies in direct conflict with each other.

Also he has many reasons to hate Indians right now... 

Also the fact that many racist alt right wing accounts were revived by Musk and they found easy money sh**ting on Indians. 

He has refused to give Indians community notes to counter propaganda for a reason. 

I hope GoI does something to counter this...  Outrage has been enormous so far. 

12 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Indians realising that contrary to global left, there is nothing called global right. All right wing ideologies are nation/ethno centric nationalist/jingoist ideologies in direct conflict with each other.

Also he has many reasons to hate Indians right now... 

alt-right/neo cons are the fake right of every country. trump was the epitome of the fake right. he sang all the right wing catch phrases but did not obey them where it counted.

having said that yeah the original right is devoted towards protecting their country, race, ethnicity, etc. but there is no unison among them. There is also paid agent provocateurs by special interest groups among them to foment disharmony among them.

with respect to musk, who cares if he is happy or not. i hope we cancel every single one of his ventures in India. He makes money out of Indians who give themselves as property by using twitter. I could give a rats a$$ if he is happy or not. fvck him.

18 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Also the fact that many racist alt right wing accounts were revived by Musk and they found easy money sh**ting on Indians. 

He has refused to give Indians community notes to counter propaganda for a reason. 

you don't realize the power of the people in mass. If we boycott twitter or India bans twitter, elon is fvcked. Then he will adjust his game to be pleasing to India. You don't realize the purpose of these social media. Its there to ensnare us. There is a reason why I don't have an account. I'm already ensnared by the internet and youtube. Even in youtube, I usually don't sign in

51 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Twitter is no better than a Pakistani forum where they don’t give any rights to others. Very similar approach. Christian’s vs Jews, Europe vs Africans on immigration, whites vs DEI and at same complains about companies not giving offers to Asians and whites,whites vs blacks. He wants traffic which is consistent and are fighting on these. Indians should just stop using twitter.

Edited by gattaca

38 minutes ago, gattaca said:

Twitter is no better than a Pakistani forum where they don’t give any rights to others. Very similar approach. Christian’s vs Jews, Europe vs Africans on immigration, whites vs DEI and at same complains about companies not giving offers to Asians and whites,whites vs blacks. He wants traffic which is consistent and are fighting on these. Indians should just stop using twitter.

Wait a minute. This issue is not related to these groups. We are getting absolutely smashed compared to these groups both online and offline. Things have evened slightly with this govt but not much. Jews basically run all Christian countries maybe the entire world. They have lots of power and influence its not even funny. African and middle eastern immigrants into Europe are really trouble makers. They are handpicked for this ability. If you apply for immigrating to Europe, you won't be accepted. If you support these troublemakers moving into Europe, be careful what you might be thinking. Thinking is also karma and don't let karma bite us where the sun don't shine.

1 hour ago, gattaca said:

It has become a full blown propaganda site in last 50-60 days on a never seen before scale. 

GoI must take strict action against it...  This is getting out of hand now. 

In this era you cannot sit idle and keep mum in the face of 5th Gen warfare. 

Banning Twitter would be ideal but let's face it so far I am seeing common Indians helplessly fighting all that targeted propaganda. 

Ghante ka free speech crusader... Free speech for only racists and white supremacists...

31 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Wait a minute. This issue is not related to these groups. We are getting absolutely smashed compared to these groups both online and offline. Things have evened slightly with this govt but not much. Jews basically run all Christian countries maybe the entire world. They have lots of power and influence its not even funny. African and middle eastern immigrants into Europe are really trouble makers. They are handpicked for this ability. If you apply for immigrating to Europe, you won't be accepted. If you support these troublemakers moving into Europe, be careful what you might be thinking. Thinking is also karma and don't let karma bite us where the sun don't shine.

Why are they trouble makers ? Because the European countries have such policies which suit polished people. African countries are poor and have crime. All these are flowing in to Europe. Europe can’t have these laws which are outdated. 

27 minutes ago, gattaca said:

Why are they trouble makers ? Because the European countries have such policies which suit polished people. African countries are poor and have crime. All these are flowing in to Europe. Europe can’t have these laws which are outdated. 

They are trouble makers because they are. There are poor people in Africa and they dont get in. What happened in the past is the trouble makers from Europe landed in Africa. Now its the other way around. Both sets of trouble makers are managed by the same people. Also why do Sweden and Poland for example get these immigrants. They were never in Africa or the middle east.

5 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Hmmm ...so he was not disrespecting India/Hinduism, rather he is dissing those who disrespected India/Hinduism. 

I guess my unconscious bias against him kicked in prompting my knee-jerk response. 

I think Twitter pushes RadioGenoa (anti immigration) and https://x.com/MrSinha_ (right wing Indian) handles while YouTube pushes Dhruv Rathee's kind of leftist channels. Both push opposites... earlier both Twitter and YouTube would push the same leftist content. Twitter has changed after Musk bought it I believe.

Edited by randomGuy