MAYANK YADAV .... EXPRESS and bouncy Indian pacer who is accurate too

Posted (edited)

Hope he is taken care of. Nowadays there is lot of incentive for bowling fast. Back when the IPL started there was no incentive. We had a few guys like Sudeep Tyagi that lacked guidance. That guy is only 36.   3 years back he quit cricket with this message. He was 33 at that time. He showed early promise. Then he disappeared.

Edited

This is the most difficult decision i ever made , to say goodbye to my dream .

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHsbrhGhzfe/?hl=en&img_index=1

Edited by vvvslaxman

3 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

Hope he is taken care of. Nowadays there is lot of incentive for bowling fast. Back when the IPL started there was no incentive. We had a few guys like Sudeep Tyagi that lacked guidance. That guy is only 36.   3 years back he quit cricket with this message. He was 33 at that time. He showed early promise. Then he disappeared.

Edited

I blv he was in CSK too

1 minute ago, Need4Speed said:

I blv he was in CSK too

Yes He was with CSK. Initially everyone was excited about him as he had a nice action. He was tall as well. Hitting 140ks. At that time we didn't have many fast bowlers that bowled at that speed. We had VRV singh, Varun, Umesh i think.

4 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

Edited

10 years down the line, you will see the same message from Kartik Tyagi as well.

Nothing changed in Indian Cricket, we are still the same corrupt, rotten from the core, batsman worshipping, fat ass couch potato board with 0 sense of professionalism.

14 minutes ago, singhvivek141 said:

10 years down the line, you will see the same message from Kartik Tyagi as well.

Nothing changed in Indian Cricket, we are still the same corrupt, rotten from the core, batsman worshipping, fat ass couch potato board with 0 sense of professionalism.

My fear as well. Varun Aaron career diidn't last long as well. We are seeing a lot of 145 k bowlers now. Today Simarjeet was impressive.  Fast bowling contract is a good move. They have to do more than that. When you give contract to 5 bowlers when you have 15 or 20 then that limits your opportunity. There must be some other way they can help these grow as fast bowlers.

24 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

My fear as well. Varun Aaron career diidn't last long as well. We are seeing a lot of 145 k bowlers now. Today Simarjeet was impressive.  Fast bowling contract is a good move. They have to do more than that. When you give contract to 5 bowlers when you have 15 or 20 then that limits your opportunity. There must be some other way they can help these grow as fast bowlers.

All this contract fontract won't help unless a professional system is in place and there is love for strike bowlers.

The WC squad shows us that there is very little professionalism yet.

17 minutes ago, express bowling said:

All this contract fontract won't help unless a professional system is in place and there is love for strike bowlers.

The WC squad shows us that there is very little professionalism yet.

Constructive IQ is negative here

While How to spoil ones progress,destroy IQ is touching infinity

1 hour ago, speed_thrills said:

How difficult is it for BCCI to understand that first and foremost criteria for a Fast Bowler is to be Fast, other aspects, skills then can be added to the bowlers arsenal.

This issue is not just with fast bowling- Fast bowlers does not need to be fast, Spinner does not need to spin, Fielders does not need to be agile and fast moving.

Batters does not need to bat at higher rates in T20s and batter does not have to bat for longer sessions in tests

6 hours ago, tapandrun said:

This issue is not just with fast bowling- Fast bowlers does not need to be fast, Spinner does not need to spin, Fielders does not need to be agile and fast moving.

Batters does not need to bat at higher rates in T20s and batter does not have to bat for longer sessions in tests

basically, players do not need to do what they are expected to do

7 hours ago, tapandrun said:

49 minutes ago, Vijy said:

basically, players do not need to do what they are expected to do

47 minutes ago, singhvivek141 said:

Even selectors aren't expected to select proper players.

Everything is about creating a brand of cricket which elongates the playing lives of all types of cricketers

Quantity over quality.

They want to keep milking a brand created  ( superstar cricketer or even semi-star cricketer ) for as long as possible. 

.. Batsmen not bowling and reducing chances of injuries. 

.. Pacers bowling within themselves and saving their bodies. 

.. Spinners not putting enough revs on the ball and saving their fingers. 

.. Fielders saving energy and also not stopping runs of important batters 

Everything done to serve the above-mentioned purpose.

10 hours ago, speed_thrills said:

How difficult is it for BCCI to understand that first and foremost criteria for a Fast Bowler is to be Fast, other aspects, skills then can be added to the bowlers arsenal.

they are nothing more than padhe likhe anpadh..

14 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

Yes He was with CSK. Initially everyone was excited about him as he had a nice action. He was tall as well. Hitting 140ks. At that time we didn't have many fast bowlers that bowled at that speed. We had VRV singh, Varun, Umesh i think.

His career got ruined by a shoulder injury while fielding in Ranji trophy. He was single handedly taking UP to Ranji knockouts in that season. 18 wickets in three matches but in the third game he suffered shoulder fracture while fielding. Had surgery and long hiatus from cricket. Never looked the same bowler after that. I think it was around 2011-12.

10 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

His career got ruined by a shoulder injury while fielding in Ranji trophy. He was single handedly taking UP to Ranji knockouts in that season. 18 wickets in three matches but in the third game he suffered shoulder fracture while fielding. Had surgery and long hiatus from cricket. Never looked the same bowler after that. I think it was around 2011-12.

Tough luck. Definitely looked one of the most promising with pace and height

14 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

He played a game against SL 2009,that match was called off due to dangerous nature of pitch

1 minute ago, Suhaan said:

He played a game against SL 2009,that match was called off due to dangerous nature of pitch

yea. He had a massive advantage of playing for CSK. Could have made it big with a bit of luck. Many random guys like Gony got chances. Everyone was excited when Kamran khan played for RR> But he was called out for chucking.

11 hours ago, express bowling said:

Everything is about creating a brand of cricket which elongates the playing lives of all types of cricketers

Quantity over quality.

They want to keep milking a brand created  ( superstar cricketer or even semi-star cricketer ) for as long as possible. 

.. Batsmen not bowling and reducing chances of injuries. 

.. Pacers bowling within themselves and saving their bodies. 

.. Spinners not putting enough revs on the ball and saving their fingers. 

.. Fielders saving energy and also not stopping runs of important batters 

Everything done to serve the above-mentioned purpose.

maximizing longevity and income instead of maximizing chances of winning