Dhoni is a poor test match player!

When is Dhoni expecting his baby? Somebody was saying that he'll have to leave mid series as Mrs. Dhoni is expecting a baby soon... Please... :pray:
skindia broke the news abt dhonis fatherhood.. dont think skindia will troll in this matter:--D

Dhoni's keeping is average,We all knew that but in english conditions he becomes worse than even akmal!!I remember in the 2007 and the 2011 series in England,commies were having a go at dhoni for his poor foot movement behind the stump and ill judgement in considering the swing when its at a catchable height. the Less said about his batting,the better!!

skindia broke the news abt dhonis fatherhood.. dont think skindia will troll in this matter:--D
Dhoni is busy most of the times and robin is free almost all the time.....skindias confidence in this matter ?:hmmm: J/k All the best to mr and mrs dhoni if true
Doubt a temp captain will have the courage to take on Dhoni like that
I agree and have the same feeling. Kohli, as ad hoc captain might not go for wholesale changes... Ishant is a lucky dog.. Hails from Delhi and is very close to Dhobi. Don't know how he managed this secure position...Brainless and talentless bowlers like him will even struggle to get place in teams like Bangladesh...
I agree and have the same feeling. Kohli' date=' as ad hoc captain might not go for wholesale changes... Ishant is a lucky dog.. Hails from Delhi and is very close to Dhobi. Don't know how he managed this secure position...Brainless and talentless bowlers like him will even struggle to get place in teams like Bangladesh...[/quote'] Even Bangladesh have good phast bowlers. Even afghanistan has that tall guy who bowls 140+. Ireland had boyd rankin. Our pacers may as well open a tea shop in Kazakhstan.
Even Bangladesh have good phast bowlers. Even afghanistan has that tall guy who bowls 140+. Ireland had boyd rankin. Our pacers may as well open a tea shop in Kazakhstan.
On the one hand you support bowling bowlers to the ground for long spells. On the other, you blame them when they lose pace and fall away after couple of series. Strange!
On the one hand you support bowling bowlers to the ground for long spells. On the other' date=' you blame them when they lose pace and fall away after couple of series. Strange![/quote'] can you list the number of our bowlers who lost pace after bowling long spells ... one or two will do good :two_thumbs_up:
Doubt a temp captain will have the courage to take on Dhoni like that
if he doesnt take that chance then he'll be at fault. If he can do that and even come close to winning a match.It'll put tremendous pressure on Dhoni and also seal careers of Ishant etc. temp captain would be Kohli/Pujara.I doubt they have anything to lose. Their places in the team are not in question
can you list the number of our bowlers who lost pace after bowling long spells ... one or two will do good :two_thumbs_up:
Absolutely blame dhoni for selecting pisshant all you want, for his negative captaincy & for being a hack in overseas tests but i don't blame him for bowling bhuvi for a longer spell when he was the only one who looked like picking up wickets.