Countdown to Ishant Sharma being ranked number 1 bowler

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: OP PAWNED AGAIN!
Here come the haters with their memory of a gold fish forgetting Ishant's heroics in CT, forgetting he is India's best fast bowler in ODI's this year. Yeah he went for 8 an over in a single ODI on a patta and should be dropped :facepalm: Anyway nice to have a countdown for Ishant as well. :nice:
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/cricket/series-tournament/australia-in-india-2013/top-stories/What-is-wrong-with-Ishant-Sharma/articleshow/24171637.cms :cantstop: Manoj Prabhakar, who has worked with Ishant as the bowling coach of Delhi, is peeved at the way his former ward is bowling. "I don't know what Ishant is up to. He's missing both the line and length and there is no swing either," says Prabhakar.
What a failure and let down ishant has been. Really not kicked on at all. Pace has stagnated and fallen and become trundler!!
I'm interested in knowing what you think the reason for his poor development has been. No agenda from me, I just want to know what you think.
I'm interested in knowing what you think the reason for his poor development has been. No agenda from me' date=' I just want to know what you think.[/quote'] To be honest not sure. At one point I did think he had turned the corner. As he seemed to have bulked out and was bowling close and over 90mph, this was seen in one IPL. But then the pace suddenly dropped again a few months later and was false dawn. Now just over 80 mph. Also for a tall man he never seems to get much bounce at all. As for movement and making the ball talk, it is non existent. He does not seem to ever get swing, or seam. No stock ball like outswinger etc I have given up on him for now . Needs stint away from team until we see some real improvement. Its sad, cos looking at him has all the raw materials to be good

Ishant is an idiot and thats it,Still he has not figured out whats his stock ball.He could just watch his old videos where he bowled banana inswingers with his old action even though his wrist was falling .His new action just depends on hitting the seam which he is not good at.He needs to be dropped and work with a good coach and get back his old action like james anderson did and he will be atop bowler.

Sharma will never become a good consistent bowler, he had a small peak several years ago and has been in terminal decline ever since. He show no capacity to learn or get better and several coaches have tried to teach him the basics but it its like talking to an empty shell. Its time to accept that he will never amount to anything of significance and move on.