Indian XI For the Next Little While

Cricketics

Sachin should stop playing these mindless ODIs and just concentrate on test cricket. Sure he can play the coveted tourneys like ICC Knock out tourney or the World cup. He would rather be better off playing a quick Twenty20 rather than a ODI. It would help him maintain his fitness.

Sachin should stop playing these mindless ODIs and just concentrate on test cricket. Sure he can play the coveted tourneys like ICC Knock out tourney or the World cup. He would rather be better off playing a quick Twenty20 rather than a ODI. It would help him maintain his fitness.
TBH, knowing sachin, i dont think he will play any odis against england in this series.
Yes - atleast SRT shud stop playing ODIs in India - we have players who can bat here. In Away series he can play selective ODIs

I don't see the need of SRT playing in ODI's, esp. in India. English side is a depleted one, so I think our youngsters should be given an entire series to see how they fare without any single seniors in the side (if you don't count UV as a senior :D). There is no point in testing our youngsters ability in away conditions a la Manoj Tiwary. That will harm the youngster in more than many ways. In short, SRT please don't play the series :pray:

I don't see the need of SRT playing in ODI's, esp. in India. English side is a depleted one, so I think our youngsters should be given an entire series to see how they fare without any single seniors in the side (if you don't count UV as a senior :D). There is no point in testing our youngsters ability in away conditions a la Manoj Tiwary. That will harm the youngster in more than many ways. In short, SRT please don't play the series :pray:
this makes better sense then demeaning ODI's and people who like them to make a point.
Sachin wants to make so many runs ke saala koi Michael-lal sapne mein bhi record tod nahin sakhega
You seriously think 16k is a record that will be broken in near decade/century ?

Indian XI For the Next Little While When Tendulkar comes back this should be our lineup IMHO. We should stick with this and throw in the bench players when we encounter dead games. Sachin Tendulkar Virender Sehwag Gautam Gambhir Yuvraj Singh Suresh Raina Mahendra Singh Dhoni Yusuf Pathan Harbhajan Singh Zaheer Khan Ishant Sharma Praveen Kumar/Munaf Patel When dead, rest Tendulkar, one of the pacers...through Sharma in there, Singh, Sreesanth, VRV, Irfan etc. Looks like a pretty sick lineup to me. I think we'll see the best of Tendulkar in this period. He knows the firepower of the lineup that's behind him so he could just cut loose. Or be the ultimate roleplayer...be the one to take the charge, or let the others bat around him. Is 20 000 ODI runs out of sight for the man? Don't think so, he's only 4000 away, if he plays another 4 years, it's definitely possible.

Koi Indian hi todega
Even that "KOI Indian" would have to make debut at around 15 yrz or something and would have to play atleast 20-25 years of International cricket.. tab jaakar he might end up nearing that record. 16k is just current total.. by end of his career Tendlya might have added another 4 k to make it 20k.. or may be more