Suresh Raina

I disagree with the fact that he'll get found out in Test cricket..his supposed inability to play the short ball is a myth.He certainly is no Ganguly. Sorry if the title wasn't good..i guess i din't give it much thought.
Try to watch the highlights between India and England odis recently. Flinty was serving him short balls after short balls and Raina was struggling.
I disagree with the fact that he'll get found out in Test cricket..his supposed inability to play the short ball is a myth.He certainly is no Ganguly. Sorry if the title wasn't good..i guess i din't give it much thought.
You see wat happens if you give ur threads a paki title? :((

Suresh Raina is a much better finisher than a 1-down player. MSD should just let Raina play 3-down and either demote himself to 4/5-down (when all of SRT, VS and GG are playing) or move himself to 1-down when one of the above 3 are not there.

Raina played a kick-ass knock....:two_thumbs_up: Yuvraj played like a clown....simple as said....jo dargaya....samjho margaya..it is about time he goes after the bowlers...instead of playing tuk tuk to cement his place in the team.
do u think yuvi still needs to cement his place in the team?