R O T F L

Pakistan players to sue Indian Premier League Five leading Pakistani cricketers, who were dumped by the IPL, are planning to file a case in an Indian court against the IPL bosses and franchises for canceling their contracts prematurely and not clearing their dues for the term of their three-year contracts. Pakistan captain Younis Khan, Shoaib Malik, Shahid Afridi, Salman Butt and Shoaib Akhtar, who all played in the inaugural IPL tournament, have asked an agent to go to Mumbai and file the damages suit there in the High Court. “The agent represents Mohammad Asif and now he has also been approached by these players to help them file a case against the IPL in Indian court,” a ‘Jang´ report said on Thursday. The players feel the IPL wrongly terminated their three-year contracts after the Pakistan government did not allow these players to go to India because of the strained political relations between the two countries. The IPL has now been shifted to South Africa for security reasons and the players want the IPL to either allow them to play in the IPL in South Africa or compensate them fully for their three year contracts or revive them. “The players believe since they didn’t refuse to play in the IPL the organisers should not terminated their contracts at a short notice without clearing dues for the full three-year contract,” the report said.
Link

dont ridicule this move. they want to donate some money to Lawyers in india. they must be very rich to throw away their money. instead of suing IPL, if they have sued their Govt., they cud have some chance of winning! any way none of them seem to have any working brain cells!

any way none of them seem to have any working brain cells!
I've always thought the creationists are nutjobs, but the fact are you quite right about what you just said, makes me wonder, how come these brainless ones have survived natural selection.
I'm dumbfounded.....their Board bans them from participating in IPL and they sue IPL!! :laugh:
PCB is a servant of BCCI. BCCI also owns IPL, along with SLCB, NZCB and many other boards( let me check up with terrorists for latest update). So, instead of indirectly filing a case on BCCI, they have sued IPL !
PCB is a servant of BCCI. BCCI also owns IPL, along with SLCB, NZCB and many other boards( let me check up with terrorists for latest update). So, instead of indirectly filing a case on BCCI, they have sued IPL !
They are a bunch of funny guys it seems .. they at first refused to play in IPL and then they are trying to grab some money like beggars .. if they were so much interesting in filing cases, then they should have filed cases against their board and govt. when they were denied permission to go to IPL :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

:haha: Just like how their PCB bosses are ensuring no one ever tours Pakistan by criticizing the same people who risked their lives to go to that country, the Pak cricketers are making sure none of ‘em ever get a chance to participate in the future editions of this tournament by suing the organizers. Idiots!

Imagine all the Pak players singing in onus "I'm a beggar boy, I'm a beggar boy...... You have to give me Paisa..... I'm a beggar boy" Oh my god, it really makes me wonder if these loose nuts have any more brain cells left in their body. If only they would challenge Modi & Co, Our BCCI and Modi will make sure they will not even play for their national team, forget IPL :hysterical: