The Yellow Jersey Khatarnak Chokers

Cricketics

Satish, u dont have to defend everything.. dillibilles have won this and obvsly they gonna rub it on.. so let it go.. lol.. we have the overpaid useless bowler in flintoff, overpaid overrated captain in Dhobi..ow lemme not mention Jogi here.. hes a class on his own.. peerless.. we ll come back strongly.. :--D

Satish, u dont have to defend everything.. dillibilles have won this and obvsly they gonna rub it on.. so let it go.. lol.. we have the overpaid useless bowler in flintoff, overpaid overrated captain in Dhobi..ow lemme not mention Jogi here.. hes a class on his own.. peerless.. we ll come back strongly.. :--D
Can u give him to Kanpur in 2011?

dude.. im not talking abt the past.. im talking abt the current.. jus for once accept the fact tht hes been sh!t in this format of the game and his team selection is atrocious.. dont hype him like an untouchable.. as starters, wud u agree his team selection is horribly wrong.???

Domestic cricket illiterate' date=' Mishra plays for Haryana. B->[/quote'] good catch. even i know mishra plays for haryana in ranji trophy. but mishra was born in delhi, so he should qualify as a delhiite & a local player for delhi daredevils

good catch. even i know mishra plays for haryana in ranji trophy. but mishra was born in delhi' date=' so he should qualify as a delhiite & a local player for delhi daredevils[/quote'] So, Vikram Solanki is an Indian player? :woot: He is more pure than you?

CSK has a great team but they did choke last night. How the hell did they lose after Hayden's onslaught and as usual Raina's top knock? DD had no clue at the time of the break in the CSK inning and Dhoni promoting himself did no good. Dhoni has lost the knack of playing in Twenty20s. He should get back to his usual aggressive batting and forget working for singles. I still cannot understand why the likes of Freddi and Gony bowled more overs than Murali. Murali only bowled one over :hmmmm: