Kamran's Pace

rahulrulezz

Have anyone noticed that Kamran has been the fastest Indian bowler in firs 4 matches, no except him among the Indian bowlers crossed 140 mark yet, not event Ishant and RP who regularly touched 140 k in 20-20 games, previously. Speed gun is not looking very best though.

Have anyone noticed that Kamran has been the fastest Indian bowler in firs 4 matches' date=' no except him among the Indian bowlers crossed 140 mark yet, not event Ishant and RP who regularly touched 140 k in 20-20 games, previously. Speed gun is not looking very best though.[/quote'] i agree.....ishnat was bowling in low 140s and high 130s in newzealand..i doubt he lost 5km/h in 1 week...this speed gun is slower by atleast 5 km/h

Kamran is really pacey, he was bowling similar speeds to Fidel With some proper coaching, he'll possibly develop extra pace with better control
I wouldn't be so sure. Coaches will be unsure of how to coach someone with such a slingy action. Maybe Pont would work effectively with him, but I reckon others will be afraid to tamper with his action as it is. Personally, I'd think that they should work on his core strength and bowling arm to prevent the fall away in the action which causes the bending of the arm.

Dravid, Steyn 0 wickets Mascarenes 3 wickets Ryder 2 wickets ... so the Mota Dimmi and Ryder are better than Styen?? kthnxbye, its all about phastness
steyn phaster then ryder/masca.. not all about phastness, fool.. atleast see wtf you are typing:hysterical:

steyn phaster then ryder/masca.. not all about phastness' date=' fool.. atleast see wtf you are typing:hysterical:[/quote'] abe o Dhokla-Buddhhi...... all i m saying is even though Ryder/Masca took more wickets than Steyn, that doesnt make them better than Steyn... same for your comparision with Kamran and Munna...

I wouldn't be so sure. Coaches will be unsure of how to coach someone with such a slingy action. Maybe Pont would work effectively with him, but I reckon others will be afraid to tamper with his action as it is. Personally, I'd think that they should work on his core strength and bowling arm to prevent the fall away in the action which causes the bending of the arm.
i c wat u did there

Agree with you Mate..... Screw line and length.. Enough of these Salvi' date=' V.Prasad, Salvi, Munaf Dadaji, J. Sharma, Kuruvilla, Yohannan, Ranadeep Bose and our non-ending list of Line and Length Trundlers.... We need an all out Pace bowler... Line and Length will come with time ... hopefully Kamran wont give up his Pace like Ishant Sharma... Our Idiot bowling coach Venky turned Ishant into a trundler... Venkatesh Prasad in his time was more like Kumble... He was the only frontline pacer in the world who used to spin the ball......Batsmen used to be more scared of his faster ones(125km) than normal 110km/h cakes...[/quote'] i can see that you are not a humble man, even though you have much to be humble about.

i can see that you are not a humble man' date=' even though you have much to be humble about.[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: