Rahul Dravid - Legend

Kartikey

What a player! He's proved all the naysayers wrong! Dont care what the result is. What a player. Who said he cannot accelerate or pace the innings brilliantly in T20. :two_thumbs_up: banglore-royal-challengers-ipl14.jpg He has played better than many of the Indian legends batsmen in this IPL :hatsoff:

I have been a fan of him since the days when everyone was dissing him saying he is not fit for the one-dayers. I had faith in him then and I still have faith in him now. He can perform in any form of the game and anywhere on the planet. I still treasure the worn out adidas cap that was autographed by him, my no. one prized possession.:icflove:

i dont know why everyone's surprised, he is RAHUL DRAVID, he can play in any format. also i remember people saying oh Rahul's gonna make 15 from 85 before he came in in the first match, atleast he's shut those big retards up.

He was always good but he shouldn't slog, it just doesn't look good. He played some glorious shots and saved BRC from a collapse when the two wickets fell far too early. It was tailor made for Rahul to play the way he did. Honestly when he slogs he looks absolutely out of place. BTW please don't make this RD v SRT thread. SRT did whatever he could and without him IPL doesn't seem the same.

He was always good but he shouldn't slog, it just doesn't look good. He played some glorious shots and saved BRC from a collapse when the two wickets fell far too early. It was tailor made for Rahul to play the way he did. Honestly when he slogs he looks absolutely out of place. .
I agree he looks glorious when he plays authentic cricket shots and he can score quickly with those, that he does not really need to slog much. But, he does play a few slog heaves and while it is not the best, I dont think it is very out of place, ravi. Sometimes in T20 - I guess he is forced to hit out a few. Not that bad looking though, a few of those slogs do come out quite well.

The clips off the legs and his drives through extra covers are breath taking. When any other player hits those, it goes for a single but when Rahul Dravid plays those fielders have no chance. All timing I'd say. Silken touch.

The clips off the legs and his drives through extra covers are breath taking. When any other player hits those' date=' it goes for a single but when Rahul Dravid plays those fielders have no chance. [b']All timing I'd say. Silken touch.
And placement. Exceptional - ooh, worth watching the replay of the innings.

i am a big dravid fans but honestly i didnt think he would make any impact on IPL, well he has, they are in finals and he had a bit of role to play in them getting there. Its surprising how all these vetrens have made such an impact on IPL. Hayden, Gilly, kumble, Dravid all had a good series shows how a little break from international cricket does you so much good.