LOL@Queens XI Unfunjab

Gambit

oh hi khote...well i didnt see u in the match thread yesterday...where were u....i think u were hiding under a blanket coz punjab lost to a formidable mumbaikar unit...:cantstop: Be prepared to go out of the tournament as u cant win 3/3....poonjaaab pounded by :mi:

oh hi khote...well i didnt see u in the match thread yesterday...where were u....i think u were hiding under a blanket coz punjab lost to a formidable mumbaikar unit...:cantstop: Be prepared to go out of the tournament as u cant win 3/3....poonjaaab pounded by :mi:
Punjab 3, Dumbhai 1 ...:finger::finger:

Punjab will not make it to semi final this time. some people would cry their eyes out. they dont understand that their team's bowling is p!ss poor. they think their captain is the 'bestest' batsman! he is made to look as a novice by good bowlers/spinners! K XI P is a joke soon and a tragedy after that! team made of dimwits, egotists, spoilt brats and half baked talents and very few quality players.

Punjab will not make it to semi final this time. some people would cry their eyes out. they dont understand that their team's bowling is p!ss poor. they think their captain is the 'bestest' batsman! he is made to look as a novice by good bowlers/spinners! K XI P is a joke soon and a tragedy after that! team made of dimwits, egotists, spoilt brats and half baked talents and very few quality players.
Total DAMAGE, but nonetheless, TRUE:hysterical:

i wouldnt crow about other teams poor bowling-Chennai has been repeatedly bailed out by its batsmen -if for some reason both Hayden and Raina fail then they willl be in big trouble.

i wouldnt crow about other teams poor bowling-Chennai has been repeatedly bailed out by its batsmen -if for some reason both Hayden and Raina fail then they willl be in big trouble.
I disagree. Chennai's bowling is very under-rated. Albie Morkel and Balaji are both established international bowlers. Sudeep Tyagi has come along very well, in Murali and Jakati, they have two very good spinner + plus the part time of option of Raina. You can never win 5 T20 matches against some top-notch sides unless your bowling is upto scratch.

I disagree. Chennai's bowling is very under-rated. Albie Morkel and Balaji are both established international bowlers. Sudeep Tyagi has come along very well, in Murali and Jakati, they have two very good spinner + plus the part time of option of Raina. You can never win 5 T20 matches against some top-notch sides unless your bowling is upto scratch.
you better hope both raina and hayden dont fail because we will see how that bowling will really hold up.

OMFG!!! :laugh::laugh:

The bowling is not great , but we still won against MI,RR,and DC. Against MI, they defended 120 once. UV is still in top 5 highest scorers in this IPL. We chased down 169. KXIP fell short by 17 runs chasing 180 against CSK, you think CSK's bowling is WORLD CLASS ? :hysterical:

119 was never going to be enuf.but i think wat cost us was th drop catch of Bravo.he won us the match for them.n of course that over by Sreesanth the chances of reaching semis are looking really bleak now.we have to win 3 consecutive games against 3 strong teams.BUT it is still possible if UV gets his mind right.Appam needs to be kicked out of SA.we need Jayawardene to be fit.if he is unfit,yusuf Abdulla needs to comeback as 4th forun player.

The bowling is not great , but we still won against MI,RR,and DC. Against MI, they defended 120 once. UV is still in top 5 highest scorers in this IPL. We chased down 169. KXIP fell short by 17 runs chasing 180 against CSK, you think CSK's bowling is WORLD CLASS ? :hysterical:
U have to be hysterical now, because you will be senile after some time! poor K XI P supporters! are you a pak supporter by any chance? only fans of pak can try to forget their pain by laughing at better teams and their fans!