Despite chennai guy helping Doozydevils, its muaaahhaaahhaa

fineleg

khota, IPL is still a circus, nothing has changed. I am a lot happier about our Test wins than these circus wins. However, the point here is that too many people degrade cities/citizens of B'lore, Chennai etc. This is to get back at such pathetic people who degrade such great places and people from there. The practice of OTT celebration and laughing crazily at other people were started by other teams'. The chennai choozas thread after first day of IPL is prime example of these OTT threads (if I remember, gambit started that). And ticz has always been vehemently spiteful abt chennai superkings as a whole, and even his own Daredevils' KKD. As far as IPL - it is still very much a circus.

khota, IPL is still a circus, nothing has changed. I am a lot happier about our Test wins than these circus wins. However, the point here is that too many people degrade cities/citizens of B'lore, Chennai etc. This is to get back at such pathetic people who degrade such great places and people from there. The practice of OTT celebration and laughing crazily at other people were started by other teams'. The chennai choozas thread after first day of IPL is prime example of these OTT threads (if I remember, gambit started that). And ticz has always been vehemently spiteful abt chennai superkings as a whole, and even his own Daredevils' KKD. As far as IPL - it is still very much a circus.
Great people like you ?

Great people like you ?
Yes, but you are going off on a tangent to deviate from the main point of the above post by nitpicking. Whether or not you agree who is great or not, there is no need to insult members - which other teams' supporters started. Now they get it back from CSK/BRC/DC supporters.

LOL! The chooza supporters could not even manage a proper "Muaahahaha" thread - 21 replies - half of them justifying the existence of the thread. :laugh:
Yes, there are fewer people probably in the forum to support south teams (one reason why MM had to garner support in his now famous post :D). One example is Mods stated there is no one who can understand southern languages in their team (well, maybe graphic is an exception these days). Shows that muaaaahaa thread for supporting CSK may not get so much support, as something for delhi or punjab or esp. Bombay. # of posts will obviously be lesser.

Yes' date=' there are fewer people probably in the forum to support south teams (one reason why MM had to [b']garner support in his now famous post :D). One example is Mods stated there is no one who can understand southern languages in their team (well, maybe graphic is an exception these days). Shows that muaaaahaa thread for supporting CSK may not get so much support, as something for delhi or punjab or esp. Bombay. # of posts will obviously be lesser.
They are all too busy licking their sambar katoris ...and tying up their lungis.

Guest Hiten.
Yep. You are here only to avenge your city's degradation by those fools :hysterical:

Now WTF do people throw stones at each other here? Easy guys. IPL should be enjoyed by all and let us see who are we able to unearth for team India this season rather than making fun of a team! BTW does anybody see any useful ODI batsman or bowler who can be a good bench strength or even cut our ODI team? I for one don't see any potential this year

Now WTF do people throw stones at each other here? Easy guys. IPL should be enjoyed by all and let us see who are we able to unearth for team India this season rather than making fun of a team! BTW does anybody see any useful ODI batsman or bowler who can be a good bench strength or even cut our ODI team? I for one don't see any potential this year
VIRAT KOHLI.. FUTURE INDIAN CAPTAIN

It's all for fun, bhai. :finger: