Shoaib Ahmed Maqsusi

Guest gaurav_indian

bhai log i am not serious when i say this. There is some so called logic behind this:winky: I think hes the best all rounder in the country. Please discuss.
what is the logic .. that simply sounds funny and nothing else :orderorder: even Sudeep Tyagi, Kamran Khan, Trivedi, Sangwan etc. are not good for the Indian team right now ... how come Maqdoosi came to your mind.. even Nehra and Balaji does not deserve a place in the Indian team right now leave apart anything else

Guest gaurav_indian
Arrey Veeru Bhai. I am just taking a dig at the most knowledgable and well informed poster gaurav_indian. His foresight and ability to spot talent seems amazing. :winky:
Go back to your gutter kid. And stop getting personal here.I have had enough of you.And you seriously need to consult a psychiatrist.I have handled many cases like you.And this is happening to you becoz of the environment you are living in. Mods :- Dont edit my post now.This guy keep posting bad stuff about me and all you do is edit my post.He can say whatever he likes but when i reply to him you always edit my post.

Go back to your gutter kid. And stop getting personal here.I have had enough of you.And you seriously need to consult a psychiatrist.I have handled many cases like you.And this is happening to you becoz of the environment you are living in. Mods :- Dont edit my post now.This guy keep posting bad stuff about me and all you do is edit my post.He can say whatever he likes but when i reply to him you always edit my post.
aur kuch doctor sahib??:haha:

This bowler is utter rubbish and shouldn't even be allowed to be a 12tha man let along play in the team. He has a run up longer than Shoaib Akthar and bowls slower than Styris. Trash bowler to be honest.

This bowler is utter rubbish and shouldn't even be allowed to be a 12tha man let along play in the team. He has a run up longer than Shoaib Akthar and bowls slower than Styris. Trash bowler to be honest.
but but but....bro said so...