Atul Sharma exclusive interview and pics in June issue of Spin magazine

Who gives a damn about his interviews, his coach and his pictures Either bowl in a match or shut up Atul and Ian Pont
First go and clean all the pie stains from your face you got after Atul's existence was proven by virtue of that video. :hysterical:
First go and clean all the pie stains from your face you got after Atul's existence was proven by virtue of that video. :hysterical:
Huh!! I was and am still criticizing the media hype vs actually seeing him in a match genius, he can exist or not all exist for all I care :finger:
Huh!! I was and am still criticizing the media hype vs actually seeing him in a match genius' date=' he can exist or not all exist for all I care :finger:[/quote'] What media hype? The only hype that there is, is on ICF. I don't see any mentions on Atul in mainstream media. Maybe you do :cantstop:
Who gives a damn about his interviews, his coach and his pictures Either bowl in a match or shut up Atul and Ian Pont
I second that. This Atul Sharma thing is just damn bull ****. If he really is in the RR squad.. and when Kmran khan got inured, why is Warne going for another new boy and not Atul?
I second that. This Atul Sharma thing is just damn bull ****. If he really is in the RR squad.. and when Kmran khan got inured, why is Warne going for another new boy and not Atul?
He injured his shoulder in a fielding drill.
**** that... now the link you guys have posted has been removed... Not Found, Error 404 The page you are looking for no longer exists. Perhaps you can find what you are looking for by searching the site archives by page, month, or category
It is the front page headline of the website. Bloody hell! If you dont have anything intelligent to say, then don't say anything at all. Going by that, I'm guessing this will be your last post.

guys why are we stressing over this? If Atul Sharma is there and bowling extremely quickly, then the day he debuts will be great for us. If he doesn't exist, then we have a great crop of fast bowlers already to choose from. Let's leave Pont alone and let Atul come when he's ready. How many times have we seen a young player REALLY talented but not ready to perform at the highest level brought into cricket and then dumped after a couple of failures? Parthiv Patel is an example (batting talent, he'd be better off as a goal keeper in soccer) not everyone has the mental strength of a Sachin Tendulkar. At 16 he was probably miles tougher then the likes of Yuvraj, Kartik, Raina today.

Alright, I havent read it yet, but just spoke to my cousin who read it Some points (will give more once I read it) - Lalit Modi saw a video of him, called him over to SA and see how he is - They were unsure about his action and got him checked, came out good - He bowled against Watson, who said he was good and RR signed him up - He says he doesn't want to be a bowler who bowls 100mph just once, he wants to hit it consistently :D

Alright, I havent read it yet, but just spoke to my cousin who read it Some points (will give more once I read it) - Lalit Modi saw a video of him, called him over to SA and see how he is - They were unsure about his action and got him checked, came out good - He bowled against Watson, who said he was good and RR signed him up - He says he doesn't want to be a bowler who bowls 100mph just once, he wants to hit it consistently :D
In other words, nothing's happened! :winky: