Someone please abduct Hayden please.....

King

Hayden has score 50 or above in only 3 innings and has failed for 5 innings. That means warne will do worse than the others. 1:5 might be much better than 1:8 but like i said hayden scored just 1 against warne last time. Inzi averages close to 50 but in Aus he is horrible. Would anyone really bet on low odds that Inzi will average 45 in Aus? I've already lost all my moniesssss betting against CSK, so i cant really bet. But even if i did, i wouldnt take your offer of Warne Vs ha

Thank you for your generosity but you are enabling a gambler :D The reason i lost all my money by betting on DC even when i thought CSK would win was not because i thought it would make me more money, i just didnt see it properly and bet on the wrong team. But now your money is mine to spend. So the next CSK Vs RR match is tomorrow. I will try to bet (conservatively) on the 2 games before than and try to make more money to bet with outsider.

Hayden is a legend .. he is brutal and fearless like Veeru but the best part is that he is consistent and does not gift away his wicket normally ... he has been quite consistent thoughout his batting career although being ruthless Hayden + Gilly was the main reason for the Aussies being almost unbeatable for almost a decade and their retirement has made the Aussies a normal team which has been defeated by even beggars in Dubai Hayden is a legend and Gilly is also also quite efficient.. however the power and raw force with which Hayden bats cannot be compared to anybody else

Haydos’ performance shows that sports is all in the mind. Six months ago, this same Hayden was a picture of doubt and fragility against South Africa at home. A few months rest later, with all the pressures of representing your country gone, the old and dominant Hayden is now making a comeback. On a related note, guys like Hayden, Gilly, Warne, Kumble etc must be absolutely loving the IPL. All they have to do is to play for only 7 weeks a year. In return, they get a handsome financial windfall and also get to experience the excitement and adrenalin that comes with international professional sport. Also, unlike the retired stars of yesteryears, they don’t get to spend all the time at home doing nothing or taking vacations and seeing their waist-lines bulge beyond recognition. Now, coz they have participate in the IPL, they still have to stay in shape and train routinely, which must be great for them. Overall, IPL is an absolute win-win proposition for these guys!

Haydos’ performance shows that sports is all in the mind. Six months ago, this same Hayden was a picture of doubt and fragility against South Africa at home.
The doubt and fragility could have been the small matter of playing in much more testing conditions against better bowlers but, oh well...

As usual. Hayden scores and scores quickly again. Again captaincy can contribute but cannot over power the ability of players. Hayden had the better of RR today. It's all good to hear and read about captaincy moving rocks on the ground but literally it doesn't happen that way.