Blocking Chennai's way to semis

Cricketics

Punjab: Yuvraj, Irfan RR: Yusuf, Jadeja DC: Ojha, RP Singh, Rohit CSK: Dhoni, Raina BRC: Praveen MI: Zak, Harbhajan KKR: Ishant DD: Gambhir,Sehwag This is the breakdown of T20 squad.
**** that man-i want BRC in the semis and i dont care if we have just PK in the national team.

Chennai and Rajasthan are on 13 pts each.. Hyderabad and Bangalore got 12 each and then Bombay are close to them with 11 pts.. and Punjab are 1 point down to Bombay at 10 pts how about Chennai lose all their remaining games??? and then i am sure for the 4th spot to semis, run rate might come into play. Chennais way to semis can be blocked.. with Punjab, Rajsthan, Hyderabda, Bangalore and Bombay fighting for the 3 spots(2nd, 3rd and 4th)
yeah, sure. every one can have their dream. the best laid out plans look stupid and dumb when they fall flat. the plotters too!:two_thumbs_up:

Guest Hiten.
You can obviously hurl abuse towards a specific poster/mock the user ID but if someone does the same with you, suddenly he is being chauvinist and you are the usual victim ? Hypocrisy has its limit :haha:. Who is stopping you ? :hmmmm2:
Everytime I question fineleg, he/she stops posting in that thread :hysterical:. We have found a solution to stop fineleg from posting baaaiiizzzz :giggity:

You can only delay the inevitable, you cannot prevent it from happening altogether. :csk: Chennai winning this edition of the IPL has already been inscribed on the Rosetta stone. Jealous supporters of other teams should reconcile themselves with this FACT and stop wasting time being green with envy. :isalute:

wrong blue brigade. i didnt answer u becos i thought u'll figure out that the hypocrisy is more in ur post than mine, but obviously u didnt. Ticz is the one who has mocked me several times in IPL forum and others. So, he is getting a taste of his own medicine.

Sure as afar as you agree thats what unfunjab is capable of. atleast the turban walas come good on this :haha:
They also beat the top team in IPL. We have beaten all teams except CSK at least once in this year's IPL. Next on agenda is CSK. Brett Lee and UV are gonna smack your "super strong" team so bad, badri,balaji and co will wish they had bought a Appollo hostpital pharmacy instead of playing cricket. :dance::dance: :kxip:

Asaram Babu helped you guys win.. otherwise that shivmani or whatever his name' date=' that drum guy of chennai had also worn white clothes today everyone knew you are goin to lose[/quote'] and dilli babu was helping scaredevils win their 8 matches :giggle: