Deccan Chargers a team hijacked by the aussies

Rohan495

Can someone explain to me how Gilly can have to guts to drop VVS for so long and practically given a player like Venugopal Rao and Teja so many tries. Makes no sense to me. First off it seems like the aussies have shown their intent clearly by pushin VVS to the side from the beginining of the tournament. The team management never understands that VVS is best as an Opener where he has an average of 50.33 with a strike rate of 130 how can you ignore that?

I think BRC were favorites prior to IPL because of south african presence and south african conditions. If they are playing on flat pancake pitches BRC would have been eliminaetd long back.
i disagree-Indian ptiches would have helped RYder and KP immensely.

I wish they had dropped Dravid as well. T20 is not for old people.
:dontknow: Did you forget the initial few matches where Dravid was the only one who was batting well for BRC? Kumble, Warne, Gibbs, SRT, Jayasurya, even Vaas in one of his spells, and many other "old people" did well in this IPL! Kumble infact best spinner.

I think the Aussies have a great deal of respect for VVS, but I don't understand why he wasn't given more chances. I guess it got to the point when they started winning games, probably didn't want to drop certain players and then at the end, maybe didn't want to take a risk by including him