Mental trauma suffered...

Guys, I'm not seeking sympathy, but just needed to reach out to someone. I witnessed something horrific yesterday. I was walking around London, and decided to visit this odd looking building, quaintly named 'The Oval'. As I stepped inside, I saw about 22,999 people, also sight-seeing. Anyway, the sudden focus shifted onto 11 young men (their youth was later confirmed by their amazing/totally un-fake passports), dressed in green. This bunch of jolly fellows were happily prancing around, minding their own business, until 2 figures in dark blue entered the arena. What followed will live with me forever, no matter how much alcohol I use to try and erase it. The 11 men in green were raped, brutally, in front of 23,000 people. Nowhere to hide, nobody helped. Most of the crowd in green clothing could bear the sight no more, and left the ground while the crime was still taking place, but the majority of the crowd in blue were taking some kind of depraved pleasure from this. I left the ground as soon as the crime ended, walked to the underground, the screams of those 11 victims still ringing in my ears...

Guest gaurav_indian
Guys' date=' I'm not seeking sympathy, but just needed to reach out to someone. I witnessed something horrific yesterday. I was walking around London, and decided to visit this odd looking building, quaintly named 'The Oval'. As I stepped inside, I saw about 22,999 people, also sight-seeing. Anyway, the sudden focus shifted onto 11 young men (their youth was later confirmed by their amazing/totally un-fake passports), dressed in green. This bunch of jolly fellows were happily prancing around, minding their own business, until 2 figures in dark blue entered the arena. What followed will live with me forever, no matter how much alcohol I use to try and erase it. The 11 men in green were raped, brutally, in front of 23,000 people. Nowhere to hide, nobody helped. Most of the crowd in green clothing could bear the sight no more, and left the ground while the crime was still taking place, but the majority of the crowd in blue were taking some kind of depraved pleasure from this. I left the ground as soon as the crime ended, walked to the underground, the screams of those 11 victims still ringing in my ears...[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Guest gaurav_indian
:hysterical: :hysterical: I saw a similar scene at Centurion in 2003 when a passenger train 'Rawalpindi Express' got gruesomely derailed. :((
:nono::nono::nono::nono:

On a serious note, I hate using cliches, but there is no better word to describe the atmosphere, than 'electric'. I had a brilliant time at my first ever live India/Pakistan experience, and I can quite honestly say that was regardless of the result (although that was a huge bonus too)...

On a serious note' date=' I hate using cliches, but there is no better word to describe the atmosphere, than 'electric'. I had a brilliant time at my first ever live India/Pakistan experience, and I can quite honestly say that was regardless of the result (al[b']though that was a huge bonus too)...
now you are being polite , had Pak beaten us with the same margin i am sure you wouldnt have wanted to talk about it
I am glad our team is not this over-confident and over the top celebrating this win.. it was a practice game.. and its a 20-20... if India-pak meet in league match and if we dont win.. its gonna be brutal..
A decade and a bit, I've had worse cr@p from them than this. They had the right back then. It's my turn now, I have the right...
Guys' date=' I'm not seeking sympathy, but just needed to reach out to someone. I witnessed something horrific yesterday. I was walking around London, and decided to visit this odd looking building, quaintly named 'The Oval'. As I stepped inside, I saw about 22,999 people, also sight-seeing. Anyway, the sudden focus shifted onto 11 young men (their youth was later confirmed by their amazing/totally un-fake passports), dressed in green. This bunch of jolly fellows were happily prancing around, minding their own business, until 2 figures in dark blue entered the arena. What followed will live with me forever, no matter how much alcohol I use to try and erase it. The 11 men in green were raped, brutally, in front of 23,000 people. Nowhere to hide, nobody helped. Most of the crowd in green clothing could bear the sight no more, and left the ground while the crime was still taking place, but the majority of the crowd in blue were taking some kind of depraved pleasure from this. I left the ground as soon as the crime ended, walked to the underground, the screams of those 11 victims still ringing in my ears...[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: