The moment of truth

Anonymous

Guest Shivani

I just saw the epi ... Andrea is his second wife and she's very pretty they'll air the tougher part tomorrow Sachin is a naughty boy ... he challenged Kambli to strip in public :P

I remember the US version of this show' date=' I remember seeing a girl admit she has cheated on her husband many times for the sake of money on the show, the guy looked absolutely distraught.[/quote'] Yes, thats the part I've posted (check the youtube clip). She was asked incredibly personal and humiliating questions in front of her family. She was asked a question "Do you think you're a good person", at which stage she lost all the money. When you lie, "guilt" plays a part which is reflected outwards in terms of sweat, nevoursness, higher blood pressure etc, signs the lie detector picks up; Using that as evidence, one can come to conclusion as to whether the person is lying or not.

Yes, thats the part I've posted (check the youtube clip). She was asked incredibly personal and humiliating questions in front of her family. She was asked a question "Do you think you're a good person", at which stage she lost all the money. When you lie, "guilt" plays a part which is reflected outwards in terms of sweat, nevoursness, higher blood pressure etc, signs the lie detector picks up; Using that as evidence, one can come to conclusion as to whether the person is lying or not.
if I remember correctly, she was asked that question after she had accepted few wrong doings (like cheating on her husband or something) and then she claimed that she is a good human being :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Yes, thats the part I've posted (check the youtube clip). She was asked incredibly personal and humiliating questions in front of her family. She was asked a question "Do you think you're a good person", at which stage she lost all the money. When you lie, "guilt" plays a part which is reflected outwards in terms of sweat, nevoursness, higher blood pressure etc, signs the lie detector picks up; Using that as evidence, one can come to conclusion as to whether the person is lying or not.
I was at work when I posted so couldn't watch the vid, but checked it out at home, yeh its the same one

tell me why the lady is sad?? did anyone push her into this?? these fkers can do anythign for money... so i dont give a hoot about whether her marriage suffers r not.. shes deserves everything... i dont feel sorry for these people.. its sad tht how money gets precendence over family values.. *** these people.. b4 we complain abt the media.. we shud b asking the question to these people..
Bilkul sahi! Nobody asked her to come. The family was sitting there enjoying her earning the moolah ...so why blame the show.They give the people enough chances to back out.Besides all the questions have been asked during the polygraph test. .There are no surprise questions.

Bilkul sahi! Nobody asked her to come. The family was sitting there enjoying her earning the moolah ...so why blame the show.They give the people enough chances to back out.Besides all the questions have been asked during the polygraph test. .There are no surprise questions.
Indeed. I realized when I watched the episode yesterday that the initial questions are not that bad and the anchor gives plenty of warning that he would now get personal with the questions and gives an option to back out in time. They chose this fate themselves.

^^ Why blame the show' date=' its the people who choose to go there. They have the option to pull out at any time yet they choose to carry on. If they don't care, why should you?[/quote'] but wrongdoing is wrongdoing,the show is doing wrong,the people r doing wrong too,that doesn't make it right.if i ask u murder somebody for money n u accept it,would i be Absolved of any crime?obviously not.its the same thing here

but wrongdoing is wrongdoing' date='the show is doing wrong,the people r doing wrong too,that doesn't make it right.if i ask u murder somebody for money n u accept it,would i be Absolved of any crime?obviously not.its the same thing here[/quote'] I understand where you're coming from, but this is different. Its not as extreme as murder.

I understand where you're coming from' date=' but this is different. Its not as extreme as murder.[/quote'] okay maybe i gave wrong example,but u get my point.it is a wrong thing in many ways n should be stopped

I dunno, man. I feel that the everybody is on their own and nobody is actually forcing them. Agreed, the show is pretty bold and the questions being asked are not exactly very decent but I feel that if this should be banned, then so should Roadies, Splitsvilla and shows of that kind. Those shows use offensive language, display obscene gestures as well, so this particular show shouldn't be singled out as such.