Funniest moment involving an Indian Cricketer

Another one was during the Ind-Aus WC '92 game. India needed 4 to win off the last ball. Srinath smacked the ball over his head and Mr.Einstein Raju thought he had hit the ball for 6 and embraced Srinath who was actually watching the ball and trying to run enough to tie the game. Slow coach Raju eventually realised that the ball had not crossed the ropes and that a catch had been dropped on the boundary(by SRW IIRC). He ran for his life and the two could only complete two runs which meant India lost by one. :hehe: :((

2) This incident is related to an indian umpire. Happened in an India vs SL ODI. There was a clean edge. Rantaunga appealed. The umpire took his finger all the way up and started scratching his hat with index finger. You should see the face of Rantaunga. Man that was really comical.
I guess the batsman was Jadeja who went on to score a 50 but we still lost. Check this video, it doesn't involve an Indian but damn funny nevertheless. CI_nUEiWmIk Pause at 0.04 and look at the gap b/w bat and ball.

in indian cricket sreesanth shouting and dancing like an aged clown hired on rental basis in the game against aussies in kochi where he was smoked to all parts of the ground by uncle mat and roy boy and still after getting symno out he showed his stupid emotions like a crybaby to symno.....that was funny too p.s note...in that game sree went for more than 8 an over and it was not a T20 game it was a one dayer that india lost badly...:(( but sree :rotfl:

Guest Hiten.
My most faovrite doesn't have any video. Couple of incidents. 2) This incident is related to an indian umpire. Happened in an India vs SL ODI. There was a clean edge. Rantaunga appealed. The umpire took his finger all the way up and started scratching his hat with index finger. You should see the face of Rantaunga. Man that was really comical.
This was when Jadeja opened the innings and was struggling to buy a single run. I think he got off the mark around 30th ball of something.
  • Anil Kumble + Sanjay Bangar collision in test match against the West Indies
  • Zaheer Khan blowing a flying kiss to a women spectator in ODI against Pakistan
  • Sreesanth twirling his bat in front of Andre Nel
  • The whole Yuvraj Singh ‘pie-chucker’ press conference.. (his replies then were hilarious..)

i have only read about it,does anone have the video?
I guess the batsman was Jadeja who went on to score a 50 but we still lost. Check this video, it doesn't involve an Indian but damn funny nevertheless. CI_nUEiWmIk Pause at 0.04 and look at the gap b/w bat and ball.
Yeah, seen this many times.....but could never figure out what happened there.