Was Agarkar more tailunted than Akram?

remove bottle caps and we would have seen agarkar much >>> wasim and he still is. If you see the current Pakistani bowling without reverse swing there bowlers are dead meat. They couldnt win a single match in England where conditions suit bowlers.

remove bottle caps and we would have seen agarkar much >>> wasim and he still is. If you see the current Pakistani bowling without reverse swing there bowlers are dead meat. They couldnt win a single match in England where conditions suit bowlers.
lol are you forgetting what Junaid Khan did to Indian batsmen when Pak toured India? [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAfrQEwfoXc]Junaid Khan 4 Wickets vs India - 1st ODI India vs Pakistan - 30 December 2012 - YouTube[/ame] Pakistan batted poorly in England, that was the reason for not winning a match. Junaid was using bottlecaps too, right? I am a Pak fan but i respect the Indian team for their achievements. Its fanatics like you (on both sides) who are the problem.
lol are you forgetting what Junaid Khan did to Indian batsmen when Pak toured India? Junaid Khan 4 Wickets vs India - 1st ODI India vs Pakistan - 30 December 2012 - YouTube Pakistan batted poorly in England, that was the reason for not winning a match. Junaid was using bottlecaps too, right? I am a Pak fan but i respect the Indian team for their achievements. Its fanatics like you (on both sides) who are the problem.
ask the world who is the problem:hysterical: