Was Agarkar more tailunted than Akram?

Muhahahahhahahahahhahahhahahaha..................you guys just can't be serious!!! :hysterical:
Well, I guess you don't know the difference between taIlunted and Talented!! So I put it in green huge letters so you can read ( I'm assuming you at least know how to read) it with your green tinted glasses.

Excuse me guys, I just discovered a world's most amazing ODI bowler (stats wise), I am sure no one can ever beat him.... Guess who, no no you cant guess... He is Muhammed Yousuf Bowling carrier: 2 Balls, 1 wicket @ avg: 1 runs per wwicket Strike rate: 2 balls per wicket Wot legendry bowler he is yar, maza aa gya... Akram is far far far away, I think agarkar also little behind.

Excuse me guys, I just discovered a world's most amazing ODI bowler (stats wise), I am sure no one can ever beat him.... Guess who, no no you cant guess... He is Muhammed Yousuf Bowling carrier: 2 Balls, 1 wicket @ avg: 1 runs per wwicket Strike rate: 2 balls per wicket Wot legendry bowler he is yar, maza aa gya... Akram is far far far away, I think agarkar also little behind.
:fail:

Guys focus please... please dont get into non-issue like qualification and spellings mistakes... focus on STATS please... When I read this thread opener, for a while I was really impressed with Agarkar by looking at his amazing stats, Akram was looking very ordinary bowler, I was very much near to become Agarkar's fan, Agarkar was everywhere in my mind but unfortunatly now since I discovered the breath taking and Astonishing stats of Yousuf, yes STATS... I am just Mesmerized... sorry but Agarkar is gone now its Yousuf time... { :haha: }

What a thread .. kudos to Agarkar .. the sultan of swing, the master of reverse swing, the amazing yorkers of his, the ferocious bouncers, never on earth has such a fast bowling talent been revealed. Admins should seriously change the site banner which has a bunch of ordinary cricketers and instead have one large Ajit_Agarkar_589227.jpg in honor of the wizard.

Agarkar better than Akram, joke of 2010. Agarkar is the most crappiest bowler ever, he leaks way too much runs, gets a few good games and now you are comparing him to the deadlest left handed swing bowler the world has witnessed. Doesn't Gilly and Sachin rate hiim as the most difficult bowler to face, if you look at statsz Bhaji is a worse bowler than Bangladesh's Razzak. Do you think Ashraful is a better batsman than Sachin? LOL, dude Agarkar can't be compared to Wasim just like Sachin can't be compared to Ian Bell.

Agarkar better than Akram' date=' joke of 2010. Agarkar is the most crappiest bowler ever, he leaks way too much runs, gets a few good games and now you are comparing him to the deadlest left handed swing bowler the world has witnessed. Doesn't Gilly and Sachin rate hiim as the most difficult bowler to face, if you look at statsz Bhaji is a worse bowler than Bangladesh's Razzak. Do you think Ashraful is a better batsman than Sachin? LOL, dude Agarkar can't be compared to Wasim just like Sachin can't be compared to Ian Bell.[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: