You want to go out gracefully or wish a Pak win over Aus

Rajiv

You want to go out gracefully or wish a Pak win over Aus  

1. 1.

• Yes - I want India to go through
    • No - I don't want us to depend on them

Youdont want to support PAK na? OK... Dont pray for victory of Pakistan, but you can pray purely for defeat of AUS without even mentioning PAK ;) so logically you will suport your team cause as well as mantain your self-respect. I understand your situation, as our team too been 10s of time in this situation, dont know why they are through into Semis so easily this time ;)

The way I see it, its a matter of pride. I can't fathom how a team that excelled in ODI cricket for last 1 ~ 2 years is reduced to a situation where its progress is dependent upon other results going their way, that too coming from a team we regularly mock with utter disdain. Pak have ther own reasons for beating Australia. We will do whatever is in our power to stay afloat. If at the end of the day, that translates to a passage to the semi -finals, I will take it.

When a fate of a team rests in some other teams performance rather than their own, it shows how dismal they have been in the tournament. I sincerely hope Aussies beat Pakistan and we are shown the door rightly, so that we accept we were pathetic in this tournament and go back on rectifying our mistakes.

If Pakistan beat Australia by 40-50 runs (quite possible at Centurion where chasing teams have lost heavily)' date=' India will need to beat WI only by 50-60 runs - again quite possible.[/quote'] I would love to see that happen but with the kind of luck we are having and the weather for India-Windies game also not being good, I believe we won't make it. Pakistan can defeat Australia for sure.. But they won't in this tournament.
Doesn't make any sense - why would they want to face Anderson' date=' Broad, and Onions at the Wanderers over NZ/SL at the Centurion in the semi finals?[/quote'] Don't think they would want to meet us in the finals. Anyways, is the semi final spot fixed from the other half already?
haha this is great' date=' india now have been shamed and left to rely on pakistan, the one's they cuss out all the time, now the fans pride is at stake, the team they hate so despretely they hafto to support to beat australia lol.[/quote'] you do realize that we don't have to support anyone for the results to happen one way or the other, right? :finger:

I want India to qualify , cos unlike some people here ..i think we have a good side ..most teams have bowling issues ..& there is no other team which is capable of chasing 300 consistently..we flattered once dose mean we deserve to bow out . but I cant see Pak beating the ozs , even if some how they do withour luk our match against WI might get rained off

How exactly do you plan to lose a game of cricket? Are folk suggesting Pakistan will throw the game? You think Younis Khan will be advocating that in his team talk? If anything Pak will have licence to play with freedom. From a betting viewpoint, putting money on India winning this CT is a great punt i reckon.