Movie recommendation

zubinpepsi

These two movies doesn't fall in the same category but both are equally good: Låt den rätte komma in --- Swedish movie--- english title-- "let the right one in" 4.5/5 from me El laberinto del fauno -- English title -- Pan's labyrinth (based on Fascist Spain/young girl's imagination)

Schindlers List!
second that.. its a Steven Spielberg depiction of the Nazi era and has also won Oscars.. so you can get an idea of the standard of this move.. Steven Spielsberg :adore: Just checked his IMDB profile and Spielberg's next movie is Tintin to be released next year :woot:

escape from sobibor- I remember watching it on DD long time ago when I was a child. It was my first ever POW movie and I was horrified. Good movie, watch it. 7.5 on IMDB. No spy movie ever got better than Bourne. But if you like natural spy movies (and not the 007 type ones), you can try the fourth protocol, ronin etc.

Sooda, I have seen Valkyrie..:) and i ll try the other film.. Satish, although i knew that movie. dint wanna watch it as i tot its too gory... edit.. ow fk I have seen breach aswell.. :(
You seen both? :headshake: Oh well. Breach is a top film innit.

some realy good movies.. the following r the ones i havent watched yet.. so ll watch one by one..

1. The Guns of Navarone
  2. Stalingrad
  3. Saving private Ryan
  4. downfall
  5. Schindler's list,
  6. The thin red line
  7. The longest day
  8. The odessa file
  9. where eagles dare
  10. Pandorum
  11. sneakers
  12. fourth protocol
  13. escape from sobibor

thanks guys :icflove: still i miss a movie like Bourne identity..