Murali Vijay

sandeep

i am thinking he is an FTB' date=he really struggles against pace and short pitch bowling;time will tell though as he will get a lot of chances at test level.
He is the technicall most organized among every batsman i have seen recently. Probably KKD is an exception. You really think Gauti, Viru are great players against pace and short pitched bowling? They just know how to avoid. Vijay has shown plenty of times that he can negotiate pace and bounce.

He is the technicall most organized among every batsman i have seen recently. Probably KKD is an exception. You really think Gauti, Viru are great players against pace and short pitched bowling? They just know how to avoid. Vijay has shown plenty of times that he can negotiate pace and bounce.
i dont know man,i have seen him get out to the short ball many times,hopefully he wont have to play at them at test level.Right now i think he should be strictly a test prospect and we should NOT pick him to any other format.we should not too much burden on him to succeed early.

i dont know man' date='i have seen him get out to the short ball many times,hopefully he wont have to play at them at test level.Right now i think he should be strictly a test prospect and we should NOT pick him to any other format.we should not too much burden on him to succeed early.[/quote'] He is a much better player of short bowling than some of the guys like Rohit sharma, Raina,. He holds his head still unlike going all over. Yea.. he may not get into ODI side any time soon anyway. But definitely a solid test prospect. I have seen these pujaras , rahanes and all those promise. None of them have any great technique.

I would like to see Vijay also nurtured for the ODI team for the future instead of Kohli Vijay >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kohli in every aspect .. his attitude is better, his shots are classier and more powerful and he is a very good team player .. his fielding is also no lesser than Kohli .. maybe he does not show off too much like Kohli but he does whatever he is given very well without showing any attitude or selfishness ... I would like to see Vijay in both the ODI and test formats in the future

I would like to see Vijay also nurtured for the ODI team for the future instead of Kohli Vijay >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kohli in every aspect .. his attitude is better, his shots are classier and more powerful and he is a very good team player .. his fielding is also no lesser than Kohli .. maybe he does not show off too much like Kohli but he does whatever he is given very well without showing any attitude or selfishness ... I would like to see Vijay in both the ODI and test formats in the future
I think Kohli is good for LOIs and Vijay is good for Tests. oh and Kohli is Northie and Vijay is Southie. So, you are an impure northie :finger:

I think Kohli is good for LOIs and Vijay is good for Tests. oh and Kohli is Northie and Vijay is Southie. So, you are an impure northie :finger:
Vijay is great in T20 and if he scores at a fast pace .. so why would he not be good for ODIs In the only ODI which he played his SR was more than 150 .. even in List A cricket .. and Vijay is becoming aggressive day by day .. so I dont understand why he would not be able to adjust to ODIs .. we should give Vijay a few chances in ODI too and check before commenting that he is worthless in ODIs

as per traditions' date=' Vijay and Uttapa wud finally break into the indian ODI side and fail n then the very same supporters would ask the slelectors why were they selected, this goes round n round n round[/quote'] Yeah...you tell them..we should persist with proven failures like nohit sharma and jadeja. We should never pick anyone who has a good domestic record and earned their place in the side so that they can be tested in international level. Just give another 30 ODI's to nohit sharma.

Whether people like it or not IPL and T20 performances will influence selections in other formats. You can't expect the selectors to turn a blind eye. Remember MSD came to the test scene via some top notch performances in ODIs. I see nothing wrong in looking at a person's Tonti-Tonti performances when evaluating them for the Pyjama version.

Yeah...you tell them..we should persist with proven failures like nohit sharma and jadeja. We should never pick anyone who has a good domestic record and earned their place in the side so that they can be tested in international level. Just give another 30 ODI's to nohit sharma.
Jadeja..a proven failure?? :nono: