Watched any new movies? *Please use spoiler tags*

Rajiv

umbrellas of cherbourg ----> a french musical staring catherine denevue. the film deals with issue of love, separation, long distance relationship .... This one is one of the AT classics. Worth a watch .... There are no dialogues in the film and everything is said through a song (Those who have seen Sweeney Todd would know) tinker, tailor, soldier and spy ----> a bbc mini-series based on a novel and staring Alec Gunniess. Pretty good Up in the air ----> A cool film starring George Clooney

I hear potter is phenomenal. Going for it in an hr.
Saw it at I-max Wadala, 3D. Absolutely amazing. 10/10. The 3D bit brilliantly complements the movie. My parents nagged the life out of me all morning saying that I don't 'hang out' with them anymore :P, and begrudgingly I went with them for a movie. They wanted to see HP and I wanted to see ZNMD. We settled on HP and I was expecting a snorefest, but I was pleasantly surprised. :icflove: One of the better movies of this year.

Saw it at I-max Wadala, 3D. Absolutely amazing. 10/10. The 3D bit brilliantly complements the movie. My parents nagged the life out of me all morning saying that I don't 'hang out' with them anymore :P, and begrudgingly I went with them for a movie. They wanted to see HP and I wanted to see ZNMD. We settled on HP and I was expecting a snorefest, but I was pleasantly surprised. :icflove: One of the better movies of this year.
hear hear!! went to watch earlier today with family,it was superb,effects were excellent, story was excellent didnt deviate much from the book,did at the end slightly,the big fight was outside as opposed to being in the big hall,but was much better for it! i thought an excellent job,worthy end to a fantastic story!!!!!!:hatsoff:

Harry Potter is for kids anyone over 15 watching this movie I don't understand oh wait- but you love SRK movies then its ok- enjoy

Harry Potter is for kids anyone over 15 watching this movie I don't understand oh wait- but you love SRK movies then its ok- enjoy
i tried to read that first book when it first came out,it was unreadable.Its written for really really slow kids who have trouble keeping up with good fiction.

I just saw Sucker Punch... :blink: :blink: what the eff.... i mean....what the ... i didnt understand this movie...it was like ... what the eff was this movie :idunno:.. it was like a inception, but nothing like inception.... a girl is sent to a girlie psychotic jail by her step father, there is a voice over in the back ground talking about an angel who whispers to you who is not supposed to protect u blah blah...' this girl in the next scene is in a musical brothel.... when she is asked to dance to a song .... she suddenly appears in a high class CGI action scene... ok the CGI action is awesome.... but why such an elaborate action scene? a simple dance wud have been enough... why waste so such money on CGI? And once the action is over... she is supposed to have danced awesomely and erotically while all we can see is her fighting imaginary CGI monstrosities.... If everything was happening in her mind then what does that last scene with the bus driver and the other girl signfy? was that a dream too? :confused: If anyone else has seen this movie then please do tell me what this movie is all about :wall:

Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara - 8.5/10 A very good mainstream PG-13 bollywood film. This was a very funny movie. Farhan stole the show because he was given very good dialogues. Hrithik acted very well, but his dialogues could have been better. Abhay was good. Katrina and Kalki were okay. I liked the look and feel of the movie. After mumbai blasts it's title makes a whole lotta sense....:(( Harry Potter - 6/10 I don't care about this franchise as I haven't read the books. I haven't watched a single movie of this series in the theatre. Watched them all on dvd and found them all overrated. However, this was the last one so i fugured that I should give it a try. I did and i thought it was a solid movie, but the movie should have been an emotional finale which it was sorely lacking. I thought someone big will die in the end but nah. The action and visual effects were good. The story was kinda non-existant.